Personal experiences of the devotees are evidence of the wonders (Miracles) of Swamiji. Some of them are mentioned below:
1) Branch Post Master of Pamidi, in Anantapur district, had no son. In 1972 his wife visited the temple and offered prayers. She prayed to the Lord to bless her with a son and promised to return as soon as she had one. As a token of her promise, she had a “Mudupu” and then left for home. After some time she was blessed with a son. Their joy knew no bunds and they forgot all about their promise. One day in her dreams, Swamiji reminded her about her vow and patted on her back with his right hand. The Swamiji’s hand print was clearly seen on her hew blouse.
2) The wife went to her husband and told him the full story. The mark of the hand print was clear on the blouse so the dream and everything was all real and a fact. Soon they went to Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Kasapuram Temple to fulfill their promise. Even to this day, the blouse is preserved in the temple’s executive office.
3) In 1980, 12 year old boy in Dharmavaram in Anantapur district had numbness in his legs and hands. The doctors were helpless. Someone suggested to his father to visit the temple at Kasapuram and pray to the Lord. The boy was taken and there they had their bath in the Pushkarini. The boy went round the temple 11 times with the help of his father for 11 days. After that — What a wonder! The boy was able to go around most independently –all by himself!
4) In 1985 a lady who was influenced with planetary problem so she lost control over her legs and hands. Also she slowly lost her speech. After 41 days of sincere service to the Lord, she became cured and absolutely normal.
5) In 1987 a bank employ in Kurnool district found his legs becoming numb and small after his marriage. He had medical treatment but that did not help him at all. He visited Kasapuram and offered seva to Swamiji vari for 3 months with perfect, complete devotion. He was restored to normal condition and went home. At present he is a Bank Manager.
6) One Venkata subbaya a Tabalist of Velpula village in Pulivendula Taluk in Cuddapah district had a strange experience. Over twenty years “Saturn” appeared as a crow to stratch him with its claws. The crow laughed in a horrible manner and while eating food the crow used to look for the insects in it. Once a sadhu in Dharmavaram saw him and told him to go to Kasapuram and perform seva to Lord Anjaneya. Placing great faith in sadhu’s words the tabalist visited Kasapuram to perform seva to Lord for 3 Mandalas. He also read “Hanuman Chalisa” and found a lot of relief. He mentioned about his experience to all the other devotees who had visited for sevas and archakas. Then he went home happily – this happened in 1988.
7) Once in 1992 the wife of a farmer became unconscious in Devanakonda village in Kurnool district. Some friends from the village advised the farmer to offer prayers at Kasapuram with his wife who was helped by two persons. She was taken round the Swamiji and given 3 spoons of “theertha” of the lord. They did so with all devotion every day. After 21 days she got her speech and after 61 days she could walk again. Ever since that day the farmer takes his family once every year to the temple.
8) In 1999 Kummari Venkateswarulu of Madugula village of Nandikotkur Mandal in Kurnool district had a daughter. When she was in 3 rd class, four days before Deepavali festival she had slight fever and lost her speech, sight, and ability to walk. He was eking out his livelihood by making earthen pots. He took his daughter to the general hospital in Kurnool. They had recommended him to visit Gandhi Hospital in Hyderabad. Doctors in Neilofer hospital gave medicines for 25 days but were not able to diagnose the nature of the illness. The family returned to the village. On advice given by a Sunkanna a villager, they visited Kasapuram and offered seva for 41 days. They took her round the temple every day and gave her Swamivari abhisheka theertha. Gradually the child could speak, and see. They continued performing seva for another manadala and the child began to walk. The family was happy and returned home.
9) Last year in August the daughter of a devotee of Raichur in Karnataka aged about 18 years was unconscious. Although she was in the hospital for 15 days but that did not help at all. The doctors advised for further treatment to another hospital in Bangalore. The family was on their way to Bangalore when they stopped at Kasapuram to have darshan of Kasapuram Anjaneya Swamy their deity of worship. The girl got down from the car by herself and performed 5 pradakshinas without the help of anyone. She sat before Swamiji for 2 hours. The family went to Bangalore where the doctors mentioned that the girl has weakness for which the girl got medicines. After two months the family revisited Kasapuram and performed seva for 11 days.
10) Last year a person from Hyderabad visited Kasapuram along with his wife, on his way to Bangalore for treatment for Blood Cancer to his wife. His prayer to God was fruitful. After giving treatment for 4 months in Bangalore the doctors advised him to take back his wife saying that she should use the medicines regularly. Having returned to Hyderabad, they continued performing pooja to portrait of Swamiji at home. After one year the wife had very good health. The husband visited the temple town in “Deeksha” and stayed there till last month when he again had the darshan of the Lord. After giving “Talaneelalu” he went back.
Such instances are many. These are all solid evidences that speak of miracles of the “Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy”. Near this temple the devotees of Swamiji have constructed 8 cottages with 110 rooms with all facilities for the sake of the devotees.
Sri Nettikanti Hanuman Temple Timings: 4.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 8.30 pm.
Accommodation at Sri Nettikanti Hanuman Temple:
1) 6 A/C Cottages available for Rs.1000.00 Per day.
2) 7 Non-AC Cottages available for Rs.750.00 Per day.
3) 28 rooms (1 to 25) available Kesari Sadanam Rs.300.00 Per day.
4) 14 rooms (26 to 39) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.70.00 Per day.
5) 7 rooms (19 to 25) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.40.00 Per day.
6) 18 rooms (10 to 18) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.30.00 Per day.
7) 15 rooms (16 to 30) available Rama Sadanam Rs.30.00 Per day.
8) 15 rooms (1 to 15) available Rama Sadanam Room 10.00 Per day.
Kasapuram Hanuman Temple Address:
Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 515803.
Office Phone Number: 9440839474/9491000655.