Sri Bhramaramba Malleswara Swamy Temple is a famous ancient temple located in Pedakakani village near Guntur. Goddess Bhramaramba Devi is the presiding Deity in this temple. Goddess Bhramaramba is one of the Astadasa Sakthi and Sri Malleswara Swamy is one of the Jyothirlingam of Srisaila Kshetram.
Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple is also famous for Rahu Ketu Pooja, Graha Dosha pooja and Sarpa Dosha Pooja.
Pedakakani Temple Timings: 5.00 AM to 1.30 PM and 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM.
Mahanivedana offered to Deities at 1:00 PM All days
5:00 AM Abhishekam & Harathi – Suprabhatha Seva etc.
8:00 AM Balabhogam
6:00 PM Sandhya Mela
Pongali Nivedana every Sunday, Thursday and Friday.
Every Friday – Snapana to Ammavaru – 5:00 PM : Sahasram – Ammavari Seva – Pradakshinalu – Chitrannam Vadapappu and Panakam etc.
Sri Swamy Vari Seva Price Details:
- Mahanyasa Purvaka Rudrabhishekam : Rs.500.00
- Anthralaya Dharsan: Rs.10.00
- Yekara Abhishekam (okka Avrithi) : Rs.80.00
- Ashtottara Satanamarchana: Rs.50.00
- Prathama Leka Upanayanam: Rs.350.00
- Seeghradarshan: Rs 20/ Person
- Wedding: Rs.500.00
- Annaprasana / Aksharaabhyasam / Namakarana: Rs.100.00
- Kesakandana (head-tonsuring): Rs.25.00
- Pongal: Rs.10.00
- Pogulu: Rs.100.00
- Rahu Ketu Pooja: Rs.500.00 (with Pooja Material)
- Ondipraba: Rs.100.00
- Navagraha Pooja: Rs.150.00
- Etaramulu: Rs.30.00
- Four Wheeler Pooja (Lorry, Tractor and Bus): Rs.300.00
- Four Wheeler Pooja (Car, Jeep and SUV): Rs.300.00
- Two Wheeler Pooja: Rs.100.00
- Anthralaya Abhishekam: Rs.400.00 (2 persons)
- Eka Varabhishekam: Rs 100.00 (2 persons)
- Chandi Homam Homam: Rs 1500/-
Laddu Prasadam: Rs.10.00
Vada Prasadam: Rs.10.00
Pulihora Prasadam: Rs.10.00
Accommodation Near Pedakakani Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple:
Malleswara Swamy Sadan – 5: Rs.300.00
Siva Sadan 36: Rs.300.00
Kanaka Durga Sadan A/C 10 : Rs.1000.00
Kanaka Durga Sadan Non A/C 6 :Rs. 600.00
NagaPrathista : Rs.2116.00
Aashtothra Pooja: Rs. 1116.00
Kalyanam (Marriage) : Rs.25000.00
Nitya Annadana Pathakam: Rs. 1116.00
Sri Bhramaramba Malleswara Swamy Temple Rahu Ketu Graha Pooja Timings:
7.00 AM to 12.00 PM on all days.
On Sundays & Tuesdays, Rahu Ketu Puja will be performed in the evening also.
Sunday evening at 4.30 PM.
Tuesday at 3.00 PM onwards.
Rahu Ketu Pooja will be performed in Rahu kalam Timings.
Rahu Ketu Pooja is performed in 3 batches between 7.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
First Batch: 7.00 AM.
Second Batch: 9.00 AM.
Third Batch: 11.00 AM.
Temples Near Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple:
Sri Panakala Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Mangalagiri.
Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple, Amaravathi.
Sri Lakshmi Padmavathi Sametha Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Vykuntapuram.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Temple, Indrakelladri, Vijayawada.
Sri Jagannadha, Sri Venkatesara & Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temples, Kothapet, Guntur City.
Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple Address:
Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 522509.
Accommodation No: 0863 – 2556185.
*Prices may change*