15 April 2015 Tirumala :
Tirumala Joint Executive Officer Mr.K.S.Sreenivasa Raju reviewed the ongoing TTD summer arrangements for pilgrims.
- Temporary moving queue lines with carpets at appropriate places
- Providing uninterrupted power supply, regular public announce system for the pilgrims at supatham entry point.
- Stocking of laddus.
- Water tankers and water tubs facilities.
- keeping stock of ORS sachets and Glucose packets.
- Public announcement system for better information for the pilgrims.
- Filling all the water tubs on both sides of ghat roads for vehicles and also animal.
- Setting up first aid centres at ATC VQC I and II
- Utilizing the services of Srivari Seva volunteers to educate all the pilgrims not to wear chappals in four mada streets.
- Srivari Seva sevakulus will be provided an umbrellas while discharging services in mada streets
- Utilizing the services of 160 scouts members.