Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams Online Service:
Welcome to the ttd Online Booking. TTD has started its Online Booking service to its devoties.
Pilgrim has to register with a valid e-mail ID for booking of Seva / Accommodation / Darshanam / Donation.
Please register in advance.
A link will be sent to the registered e-mail address for verification, click the link for activation. After clicking the activation link you will be redirected and your registration process will be completed.
Quota for Seva / sudarsanam / accommodation will be released at 00:15 IST every day.
Sevas available for online booking as follows :
Pilgrims are allowed to book there sevas before 60 days in advance, earlier it was 90 days in advance.
In view of Garuda Seva, the eSpecial Entry and eSudarshanam Quota will not be released for 30.Sep.2014
|S.No||Seva Name||Online Quota||Performance Days|
|1.||Archana||10||Tue, Wed & Thu|
|2.||Thomala||10||Tue, Wed & Thu|
|3.||Astadala Pada Padmaradhana||20||Tuesday only|
|4.||Vishesha Pooja||30||Monday only|
|5.||Nijapada Darshanam||100||Friday Only|
Book your Ticket Here
- Pilgrim should Register with TTD website with valid e-mail ID well in advance before attempting to book tickets.
- Activation link will be sent to the registered e-mail address for verification, where in the pilgrim shall click on the link provided for activation of the registered mail ID.
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof and upload photo of size less than 20 kb at the time of registration or booking. Uploading of Photos of all the accompanying pilgrims is mandatory for booking ticket.
- Photo uploaded can be of .jpg or .png and shall be cropped to the desired size of less than 20kb well in advance before registration or booking.
- Pilgrim should upload their passport size photo for all the individuals of size less than 20 kb at the time of booking.
- Pilgrim should ensure proper logout before closing the browser.
- Website will be under maintenance from 00:00 to 09:00 IST every day. Pilgrims are allowed to login to the website from 09:00 IST only.
- Quota for Seva / sudarsanam / accommodation will be released at 09:00 IST every day.
- Quota for Special Entry Darshan (Rs. 300) will be released at 09:00 IST every day.
- Pilgrims are allowed to book Seva / Sudarsanam/ Accommodation tickets one day in advance and maximum of 60 days in advance.
- Pilgrims are allowed to book Special Entry Darshan tickets one day in advance and maximum of 28 days in advance.
- Pilgrims are allowed with maximum of two transactions for one performance date and further booking is allowed only after 60 days from the performance date.
- Pilgrim shall provide valid mobile number while booking ticket for future communication.
- Pilgrim should come with at two printouts of confirmation slips along with original proof of ID and to produce the same at VQC-I for verification to get entry for Seva / Darshan and the other one while collecting the privileges.
- All bookings are FINAL : No postponement / advancement / cancellation is allowed.
- The Pilgrim should produce the original ID proof (already given while booking the Darshan ticket / Accommodation) at the time of availing the Darshan / Accommodation.
- The Pilgrims whose photos are printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Seva/Darshan performance.
- In the event of not availing the Darshan on the specified date, No refund will be made under any circumstances to the pilgrims.
- T.T.D reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.