DONTs and Dos at Kukke Subramanya Swamy Temple:
- Devotees should not enter the temple without taking bath.
- Devotees should not wear shirt, Pant, coat, vests and caps.
- Materials made of animal skin, Umbrella or Sticks are not allowed in the temple.
- Devotees should not enter the temple with an oiled head.
- Devotees with uncomfortable injuries are not allowed inside the temple.
- Pregnant ladies should not perform the Dosha Nivarana poojas in the temple.
- Also avoid visiting temple where Dosha Nivarani Poojas are performed.
- People suffering from epilepsy or madness should not enter the temple.
- Only Tradition dress – Dhoti for men and Saree for woman.
- Do take head bath before visiting any Vaishnava temple.
Naga Dosha Nivarana pooja should be performed Eight days before and after the menstruation.
|Time||Name of the Festival|
|From Karthika Bahula Dwadashi Margashira Shuddha Dwadashi||Champa Shashti Rathothsava|
|Pushya Shuddha Shashti||Kirushashti Utsava|
|Magha Shuddha Sapthami||Ratha Sapthami Utsava|
|Makara Sankramana||Kukke Linga Jatra|
|Mesha Sankramana||Vishu Sankramana Utsava|
|Magha Bahula Thrayodashi||Maha Shivarathri|
|Sharavana Shuddha Panchami||Nagara Panchami|