Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple faq:
1) Question: How much distance is Kateel Durga Parmeshwari from Mangalore city?
Answer: Kateel or Kateelu is a temple town in the Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka, India. It is about 26 kilometers away from Mangalore.
2) Question: Where is the temple of Kateel Durga Parmeshwari situated?
Answer: The holy temple is situated on an islet in the middle of the sacred river Nandini
3) Question:What are the noted festivals celebrated in Kateel Durga Parmeshwari Temple?
Answer: The noted festive events celebrated in the temple are Uthsavanga, Aropana, Flag Hoisting, Souramana Yugadi, and Rathotsava.
4) Question: Is there any online portal available for Sevas and Rituals in Kateel Durga Parmeshwari Temple?
Answer: You can perform Poojas/Sevas using Credit Card, Debit Card, or online Bank Accounts through secured internet payment to the trust.
5) Question: Is marriage halls also available in Kateel Durga Parmeshwari Temple?
Answer: Yes, through advance booking with the temple trust, one can book Private marriage halls in Kateel Durga Parmeshwari Temple.
6) Question: Is there any restriction on female devotees before entering the temple?
Answer: Female devotees should not enter the temple for the first 5 days of their menstruation period. Female devotees should not enter the temple when pregnant after six months or late.
7) Question: Where should devotees contact for specific information about the temple?
Answer: Devotees can get more or specific information from the administrator, Hereditary Trustee or Temple Manager.
8) Question: Are there any facilities available for the disabled and senior citizen Devotees?
Answer: Yes, the wheelchair is available for physical handicapped Devotees to enter comfortably seeking blessings from Kateel Durga Parmeshwari Temple.
Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple Puja Timings:
Temple Timings: 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Darshan Timings: 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Poojas: Aksharabhyasam, Chandika Yaga, Yakshagana
Located in: Mangalore, Karnataka
Presiding Deity: Goddess Durga
Temple Entry Fee: General Darshan: Free.
Dress Code: Traditional wear
Best Time to Visit: September to February
Photography: Not allowed
Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple Festivals:
1) Annual Festival for eight days from Mesha Sankranthi
3) Chamundi Bhoga
4) Hatthanadhi Festival
5) Nagara Panchami
6) Simha Sankramana
7) Sowra Rigupakarma
8) Shri Krishna Janmashtamai
9) Kadiru Habba – Navanna
10) Shri Ganesha Chathurthi
14) Tulasi Pooja
Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple Contact details:
KATEEL SHREE DURGAPARAMESHWARI TEMPLE
Dakshina Kannada District.
Pin Code-574 148,
Phone: +91 824 2200361 / 2200591
Fax : +91 824 2200561
Administrator E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heriditary Trustee E-mail : email@example.com