Tiruchanoor Padmavathi Ammavaru Temple Timings, Darshan, Seva, Temple Opening and Closing Hours. 4.30 am to 9.30 pm. On Fridays 3.00 am to 9.30 pm
|Timings||Seva / Pooja|
|4:50 am / 3:00 am only on Fridays||Temple opening Time|
|5:00 am -6:30 am||Suprabhatha Seva, Sarkar Harathi, Sahasra namarchana|
|5:25 am – 6:30 am||Darshan|
|6:30 am – 7:30 am||Naivedyam|
|7:30 am – 6:00 pm||Darshan|
|12:30 pm – 4:45 pm||Kumkum archana|
|5:45 pm – 7:00 pm||Naivedyam|
|5:45 pm – 7:30 pm||Naivedyam, Temple cleaning only Thursday’s|
|7:00 pm – 8:45 pm||Darshan|
|7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Darshan (only Fridays)|
|9:00 pm – 9:30 pm||Ekantha Seva|
|9:30 pm||Temple closing hours|
1) The Ticket counter will open at 4:50 am.
2) Seva tickets are available in advance or on the same day over the counter.
3) Abhishekams are performed on every Friday’s, the ticket cost is Rs.400/- per person.
4) Vastralankarana Seva is performed on every Friday’s the ticket cost is Rs.1000/- for one family.
5) For Abhishekam and Vastralankara Seva tickets, Id proofs are to be submitted at the temple counter one day before the seva.
6) Kumkum Archana is performed daily between 12:30 pm to 4:45 pm. The kumkumarchana ticket cost is Rs.200/- per person.
7) On every Thursdays Tiruppavada will be performed, the ticket cost is Rs.600/- per person.
8) Astadalapada Padmaradhanamu will be performed on every Monday, the ticket cost is Rs.300 per person.
9) Devotees can participate in the Ekantha Seva. which costs Rs.25/- per head. Tickets are available at the temple counter.