Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple is an ancient temple of Lord Mahavishnu located in Ananthapura, Kasaragod Kerals.
Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple Darshan / Darshanam Timings:
Morning: 5.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Evening: 5.30 PM – 07.30 PM
Morning Pooja: 7.30 AM
Noon Pooja: 12.30 PM
Night Pooja: 7.30 PM
Babiya Naivedya Timings:
8.00 AM & 12.00 PM on All Days
Special Occasions in Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple:
1) Navaanna: Tulaa Masa 1.
2) Annual Day (Vaarshikothsava): Kumbha Maasa 14.
3) Every full moon Bhajana programme will be held at Temple Gopuram by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha.
4) On krishna janmashtami days Bhajana programme from sunset to moon rise (Around 6.30 PM – 12.30 PM) at Goshale Krishna premises.
5) Bhajana Programme on every Annual Day (Vaarshikothsava) by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha at Vanashashtara premises .from 6.30 pm – 8.00 PM
6) Ramayana Masacharane concluding ceremony at the end of every Karkataka Maasa organized by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha at Temple premises (Full day programme)
Prakrithi Yuva Tanda (R) Ananthapura play a major voluntary role in organizing Ashtami Celebrations & other voluntary works.
1. Entry is restricted during their Ame, Sootaka
2. Devotees with dark lungis are not allowed inside the temple.
3. Devotees should remove their Shirt and Baniyan before entering the temple.
Kasaragod Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple Facilities:
Prasada Bhojanam/Free Lunch is provided for all the pilgrims who visit the temple. Devotes can also have the opportunity to offer the Balivadu at a cost of Rs 30/-
In 1991 a Kalyana Mantapa was built where functions like Marriage and Birthdays can be celebrated. The seating capacity of the Mantapa is 300. The temple administration has installed a generator. A vast kitchen is there which can cater for 3000 people.
Other Deities Inside The Temple:
Sri Goshalee Krishna,
1) Kaartika Pooje/Pooja : Rs.25.00
2) Special Kaartika Pooja : Rs.75.00
3) Kaartika Pooje with Deepaalankaara : Rs.250.00
4) Panchakajjaya : Rs.10.00
5) Kunkumarchane : Rs.6.00
6) Swayamvara Pushpanjali : Rs.40.00
7) Pushpanjali : Rs.6.00
8) Karpooraarati : Rs.4.00
9) Balivadu : Rs.30.00
10) Haalupayasa : Rs.25.00
11) Jaggery Payasam : Rs.30.00
12) Trimadhura : Rs.15.00
13) Ksheeraabhishekha : Rs.6.00
14) Pushpahaara : Rs.10.00
15) Special Praarthane : Rs.20.00
16) Kalasha Japa : Rs.15.00
17) Sahasra Namarchane : Rs.30.00
18) Astottara Archane : Rs.15.00
19) Panchamruta : Rs.30.00
20) Ganapati Homam : Rs.200.00
21) Pavamana Sookta Abhishekha : Rs.150.00
22) Durga Namaskara Pooja : Rs.125.00
23) Tailaabhishekha : Rs.30.00
24) Annaprashana : Rs.25.00
25) Vidhyaarambha : Rs.30.00
26) Shani Japa : Rs.12.00
27) Shani Sankalpa Pooja : Rs.60.00
28) Shaastaara Pooja : Rs.40.00
29) Tambila : Rs.100.00
30) 1 Day Nanda Deepa : Rs.25.00
31) 1 Month Nanda Deepa : Rs.600.00
32) 1 Day Nanda Deepa (Ghee) : Rs.70.00
33) 1 Month Nanda Deepa (Ghee) : Rs.1200.00
34) Pratima Samarpane : Rs.6.00
35) Purusha Sookta Abhishekha : Rs.15.00
36) Sarvaseve : Rs.200.00
37) Shaashwata Pooja : Rs.750.00
38) Mosalege Naivedya : Rs.30.00
39) Pournami Bhajane : Rs.10.00
40) Satyanarayana Pooja : Rs.175.00
41) Shi Tulaabhaara : Rs.60.00
42) Tambila : Rs.50.00
43) Vivaaha : Rs.300.00
44) Upanayanam : Rs.300.00
45) Balivadu(1 Kg White Rice, 1 Coconut) : Rs.15.00
46) 1 Day Pooja : Rs.300.00
47) One Hour Pooja : Rs. 150.00
The temple committee has planned to develop the temple step by step.
1. Renovation of Sri Ganesha Temple
2. Renovation of the Agrashala, the dining hall.
3. Renovation of the bridge connecting temple to the Gopuram
4. Construction of Eastern edifice
5. Construction of Ullakalu Tara
6. Landscaping & fencing around the lake
7. Construction of shelter – roof for the passage & dining hall
9. Construction of accommodation facilities for the devotees.
The Devotees can sent the DD and cheque in favor of “Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Seva Samithi” to the following address: Devotees can transfer directly through Netbanking.
Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Seva Samithi,
Via Kumbla, Kasaragod – 671 321
Phone: 04998 - 214360
You may also deposit your contributions into our bank accounts which are as follows:
Account No: 1660
Account Type:Savings Bank
Bank: The Ednad-Kannur Service Co-operative Bank
Account No: 10510438916
Account Type: Savings Bank
Bank: State Bank of India
IFS Code: SBIN0006715
MICR Code: 671002002
Account No: 3777
Account Type: Savings Bank
Bank: North Malabar Gramin Bank
Account No: 11382
Account Type: Savings Bank
Bank: Vijaya Bank
Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Seva Samithi Details:
1) Sri B. Vasantha Pai President +91 98465 75977
2) Sri Raghavan Nair Vice President 04998-247576
3) Sri Venkateshwara Hebbar P. Vice President +91 98957 65226
4) Sri Ramachandra Bhat S. General Secretary +91 94474 33099
5) Sri Karunakara Ananthapura Secretary +91 99460 42619
6) Sri Mahalingeshwara Bhat M. V. Secretary +91 94956 16562
7) Sri Ramanatha Shetty (Executive Officer) Treasurer +91 99616 60154
8) Sri Babu Siddibail Member +91 99616 60154
9) Sri Jayantha Patali P. Member +91 94953 74433
10) Sri Krishna Poojari Member +91 94971 42160
11) Sri Madhava Karanth Member +91 9633 164323
12) Sri Ramachandra Siddibail Member +91 94953 03269
13) Sri Sadashiva Ananthapura Member 04998-216240
14) Sri Shankara Prasad (YESPI) Member +91 98958 53007
15) Sri Sunil Kumar A. Member +91 99463 59708
16) Sri Udayashakara Perne Member +91 94477 73370
How to reach:
By Air: Mangalore International Airport is just 55 Kilometers.
By Rail: Kasaragod Railway Station is just 16 Kilometers.
By Road: Regular luxury bus services from Kasaragod to Mangalore and to all major cities like Calicut, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Belgaum, Panaji, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai.
Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple, Ananthapura
Kasaragod Dist. - 671 321
Phone:+91 4998 214360