1) Sarva Darshanam commences on December 18 by 5.30am and lasts up to midnight of December 19 with a break of less than an hour for Naivedyam.
2) Common devotees Sarva Darshanam on Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi will be issued for 44 hours.
3) Pilgrims will be allowed to enter into the compartments of Vaikuntham 2 through MBC 26 gate from 10 am onwards on 17th December till 19th midnight December.
4) After the compartments of VQC 1 and 2 gets filled, the sheds arranged in Narayanagiri compartments will be filled along Clear Tank line through MBC 26 gate.
5) After filling of all compartments of Vaikuntham and sheds in Narayanagiri Gardens, the pilgrims will be allowed to enter into the special sheds arranged in four Mada streets galleries through N 1 gate.
6) Information to Pilgrims regarding entry points will be announced continuously through Radio and TV Broadcasting.
7) Advance booking of accommodation between 16th December till 19th December remains cancelled.
8) Divya Darshanam tokens will not be issued from December 17th December to 20th December.
9) No privileges for Darshan and accommodation for self donors or any sort of recommendation / referrals from December 16th December till 20th December for donors.
10) Accommodation and Darshan tickets for Ministers, Constitutional Dignitaries will be allotted at Venkatakala Nilayam.
11) Accomodation for MPs, MLCs and MLAs will be alloted at Ramaraju Nilayam and Sita Nilayam, All India Service officers at Sannidhanam, TTD Chairman, Trust board members, Other Higher Officials at Gumble Rest House.
12) Ghat Roads remain open on these two days round the clock.
13) Walking Path / Steps Path remains open during the Vaikunta darshan days.