Lord Sri Pada Sri Vallabha is the first and Foremost Incarnation (Avatar) of Jagatguru Sri Dattatreya, is well-known as Sripada Srivallabha′s Incarnation took place in 1320 AD. at Srikshetra Pithapuram of Bharata Desa (India).
Sri Pada Sri Vallabha is verily Sri Dattatreya himself. There is no difference and deviation between Sridatta and Sripada. Hence if Worshiped and Prayed Sripada Srivallabha in the same way as that of Sridatta, He grants the same result which will be given by Sridatta.
Right from Childhood while He was at Srikshetra Pithikapuram Sri Pada Sri Vallabha narrated many times that, he is SriDatta himself, He is a special phenomenon much beyond the Trinity i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara. This can be understood by His Preachings, Actions, Sportive Plays and Miracles done up to His 30 years of age at Pithapuram and Kuruvapuram, which were very strange, Extremely Wonderful, unheard and defied logic. Sripada Srivallabha Proved his Power and Position through his Divine Miracles and Conveyed the Good news of his descent to his devotees spread at very distances also, through some extraordinary Miracles, which can be traced out by some experiences only.
The Aim of his Incarnation is to bless Maha Siddhas, Maha Yogis and Uphold Dharma through them in the Universe. To impart knowledge to the Ignorant, through his actions, Sportive plays and Miracles is Part of his Avataaric Programme.
His Karmabhoomi is Pithapuram and his Tapobhoomi is Kuruvapuram, Presently known as Kuruvapur or Kurugadda of Raichur District, Karnataka. his Incarnation is started in Pithapuram and completed in Kuruvapuram. The tenure of Sripada Srivallabha Incarnation is too small, but its prominence is, which is not possible Immense to explain even for celestials and Seven Sages. he is the support for all Visible and Invisible forces.
- Sripada Srivallabha′s is a Comprehensive Yogic Incarnation. his body is an embodiment of Holy Fire and Yoga. The Divine Sripada Srivallabha was very bright, very Lustrous, Very Handsome and very tall. Infinite love and mercy were flowing from His both eyes as a big stream. He satisfies only with Inner Feelings. Sripada Srivallabha is Superior to ‘Dwaadasa Aadityas′. his Divine gross body is endowed with Wonderful divine Vibrations.
- Sripada Srivallabha is an embodiment of all Deities. his nature is a Magnificent One that Transcends all the forms of Deities. He is the Emperor of the fourteen worlds. He Dwells in all Countries and at all times. Sripada′s descent will always take place in the subtle worlds of higher Regions.
- This incarnation is Formless but appears as a Human Form of Sripada Srivallabha. It is Attributeless but appears as One with Attributes; it is a comprehensive Form of all Deities but looks like a single deity. It is a Great Miracle that the Paratattwa which is really Formless and that Mahatattwa which is not known in what Position it remains in the imperceptible state, incarnated in a Human Form in Pithikapuram.
- To Protect devotees Incarnations and sub-incarnations always take place on this earth, emerging from a Fraction of Sripada Srivallabha′s Infinite Powers.
- Sripada Srivallabha ′s Incarnation Came to Dispel the Darkness of Ignorance. It Arrived to remove the limping progress of people in Physical and Spiritual Matters.
Sripada Srivallabha looks like a Small boy but it should be known that he is the great Powerhouse that Administers the Entire Creation.
- It is impossible to even for a thousand hooded Aadisesha to describe vividly such great Sreepada Sreevallabha.
- There are no Yogic Traditions, Religious or Ethical Regulations in the entire creation which do not owe their origin to Sri Sreepada.
- The stature of Sri Sreepada cannot be perceived by intellectuals, however, great they might be. he is his own equal. All theories and traditions find synthesis in him. he is the first point and the last point for the entire creation. he is the one who supervises, who proposes and who sets in motion all the affairs of the world which are Pulsating in Nature.
- That formless, attributeless form having Infinite Strength, Infinite knowledge and Infinite Prevalence granted vision in a human form having qualities and shape as Sreepada on account of his free and infinite compassion. To understand this, man should achieve Perfection and Comprehensiveness.
No action takes place without a cause in the presence of Sripada Srivallabha. he will decide the actions, their consequences, the time and the place of their occurrence.
Sri Pada Sri Vallabha is the One who Shines ′s with self-effulgence in all dharmas, religions, and theories! he is the One who is Perceived by different Philosophies according to their preferences, tastes and the paths they follow! Sripada told that, as I am independent in all respects and as I am not subject to possibilities or impossibilities I do not have any specified policy. Mine is a great Incarnation that grants Instantaneous results.
- There are no Nicities of Dharma unknown to Sri Sreepada. There is nothing that is not possible for Srivallabha.
- He is the ancient phenomenon that teaches us what is jnana (knowledge) and what is Ajnaana (ignorance)!
- Sripada is an easily accessible golden treasure to righteous people. The suffering of a devotee will move Sreepada.
- Sreepada is the one who Rushes and Protects with a thousand hands to the succor of those who call Him in distress.
- Sripada is the Sole Refuge in times of Hunger, in times of total exhaustion, in times of troubles from lenders, when caught between the horns of Dilemma not knowing what to do or what not to do, in Critical Circumstances.
- He is very close to the physical, mental and consciousness of the soul of all living beings.
- He is one having ultimate power (or) authority, who removes troubles, losses of all His devotees and dependents. He grants them comforts of this and the other world.
- He is a servant to those who serve His devotees.
- Sreepada is absorbed in Japa, meditation and penance. He will not keep that result from penance for Himself. He donates it to the entire creation. declares the fruits of His Penance for saving His devotees from sorrows and diseases, and release′s them from the shackles of karma.
- Sri Sreepada is Consciousness Personified. When He feels it necessary, He turns dust into sky and sky into dust and displays His Capacity for reconciling the Irreconcilable. He can exhibit any extraordinary Miracle. There is no load that He cannot lift. There is no problem that he cannot solve. There are no boons that He cannot offer. There are no words that he can not perform. These are very natural things for Him.
- He accepts crores of Prayers every moment. He replies to every righteous prayer which is just. He Remedies the Trouble. He grants every just wish.
- The speed of His Supra-Mind is highly Fierce, and beyond thought. The speed of light is also not equal to the speed of His supra-mind. Even a small prayer of a man or any living being must reach His countless rays of brilliance!
Sri Pada Sri Vallabhatold that, even though He was in the human form in Pithapuram for 16 years, and later in deep penance at Kuravapuram up to 30 years of His age i.e. between 1320-1350; He does many miracles, He shows His many sportives Plays to grant boons to His devotees and to protect His devotees by making them visit His birthplace in Pithapuram and making to Worship His Pious Feet installed there; only after Sripada Srivallabha Maha Samstanam is formed, and later, after reaching their Srivallabha Charitaamrutam Book to their Avataaric place in the 33rd generation of their grandfather and 33rd generation of their maternal uncle.
People from all races and all traditions, will come to Pitthapuram, on any day and have the darshan of Sri Sripada. Great personages, great yogis and people of all countries come to My Darbaar to have My darshan, like rows of ants. The moment I give Permission all due tasks will be done at once. If necessary, I throw the people whom I consider as My own, in Pithikapuram by dragging them with their hair, however rich he might be or however great yogi he might be. This is confirmed and true.
All of you remain in your positions following My intention only. I can make a beggar a king and I can change a king into a beggar also. I will grant whatever a devotee depends on Me requests. I will examine before granting, whether that devotee can retain so much superior power and whether he will use his capacity and power for the welfare of the world or not.
Plenty of virtue is required to step into my birthplace and to Participate in any event, activity, occasion or Programme of Mine in the Samstan. Very much fortune is required to make financial assistance to My Samstanm