Chikka Tirupati Marriage:
Marriage Enrollment charges: Rs.500 for one couple
Documents Required to Marriage in Chikka Tirupati Temple::
The bride and Groom must submit their Aadhaar Cards, Original School Certificates for age proof.
Bride and Groom parents has to submit their Photo ID proofs.
The wedding does not include food or other arrangements. No room will be allocated. The wedding will take place in an open space.
Marriage Halls can be booked in advance as rooms are limited. The rooms will be allocated before the room is booked, ie 4 to 6 months in advance.
Meal Arrangements / Seating Arrangements / Pooja Samagri is the personal arrangement for the wedding.
Chikka Tirupati Temple Marriage Procedure:
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo Id proofs
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple
- Only Thalikettu is allowed inside the temple.
- Pre and Post wedding rituals have to be arranged outside the temple.
- Advance booking is required for the marriage enrollment at Devasthana.
- Mantap and other Decorations are not allowed inside the temple.
- Marriage registration is not performed at this Devasthana
- Only Marriage receipts will be issued at the temple after marriage.
- This receipt can be used for the marriage registration at their hometown.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed inside the temple.
Chikka Tirupati Marriage Registration Procedure:
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC Mark sheet and Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent Photo ID proofs.
- Wedding Invitation Card.
- Marriage Photos.
- A receipt from Chikka Tirupati Devasthana or other valid sources.
- Two witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.