Following are a few mandatory rules to be followed in the temple premises.
- Men must take off his shirt and banyan (vest) when entering the Sancta Sanctorum.
- Men with half pants and ladies nightwear is not allowed inside the temple for darshan.
- Children under 2 are not allowed inside the sanctum sanctorum.
- The bags are not allowed inside the temple to allow maximum safety.
- Cooperate with the staff of the temple for all the bag checks for security reasons.
- Taking care of your valuables such as cash, ornaments, mobile phones, etc.
- Do not put coins or rings union with labels around the temple out of his memory like the god, he is a superstitious belief.
- No food is allowed inside the temple.
- Smoking and spitting are prohibited in the temple premises.
- Maintain cleanliness in the Q-temple complex installations.
- Please follow and cooperate with the customs of the temple.
- It prohibits the use of mobile phones in the temple premises.
Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple’s Do’s:
- Follow the queuing system.
- Use toilets and latrines for urination and bowel cleansing.
- It is subject to mandatory security checks at the security checks.
- Approaching the police for any help.
- Inform the police about suspicious characters.
- Keep the temple premises and other clean roads.
- Park vehicles on mapped drives garages.
- Waste deposited in the only boxes of waste.
- If the isolation of groups / friends, the police report at aid stations.
Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple’s Don’ts:
- Do not use mobile phones in the temple premises.
- No smoking at Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs.
- Do not jump the queue.
- Do not rush, while in the queue.
- Do not transport weapons or other explosive substances.
- No entertain unauthorized sellers.
- Do not urinate outside toilets and outdoor latrines clear intestines.
- Do not make the additional payment for any service.
- Do not hesitate to approach the police for any help.
- Do not dispose of waste rather than the garbage.
Dharmashtala Manjunatha Temple Notices:
There may be variations in Darshan, Food (Annadana prasadam) and accommodation in crowded days. Please cooperate.
Dharmashtala Manjunatha Temple Facilities:
Breakfast is served in the queue line for crowded days.
Bathrooms are available along the queue line.
Dharmasthala Temple Timings:
Darshana, Pooja & Prasadam
6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
12:15 p.m to 2:30 p.m
5-00 p.m. to 8-30 p.m.
Abhisheka & Archana Timings: 8-30 a.m. to 10-30 a.m.
Thulabhara Seva Timings: 8:00 a.m. and 01:00 Noon
Shree Kshetra Dharmasthala Address:
Sri Kshethra Dharmasthala Sri Manjunatha Swamy Temple
Sri Kshetra Dharmasthala,
Karnataka – 574216.
Phone : 08256 – 277121, 277141
Fax : 08256 – 277116