Kanipakam Temple Online Booking Procedure:
- Open Onlinesbi.com official website in a web browser
- Click on SB Collect Tab / Button
- Accept Terms and Conditions by clicking the Check Box and click Proceed Button.
- Select “Andhra Pradesh State and Religious Institutions in the drop down and click “GO”
- Select ” Swayambhu Varasidhi Vinayaka Devasthanam” from Religious Institutions Name
- Select the Category in the Select Payment Category and fill all mandatory details
- Make payment using Credit Card or Debit Card or through Internet banking.
- On making an online payment, a confirmation receipt will be generated online for the reference.
Kanipakam Ganesha Temple Online Booking Available For:
Pakabhishekam (Milk Abhishekam)
How to Reach Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple
Direct buses are available from Tirupati Bus stand and it will takes 1 hr 30 mins to reach Kanipakam Temple.
From Chittoor Town Kanipakam Ganesh Temple is 12 kms and it will take 12 to 15 min to reach Kanipakam. APSRTC busses, Autos and Private taxi’s are available from chittoor.
Kanipakam is 180 km from Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Sri Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy Temple Online Booking Steps:
1) Open State Bank of India Offical Web Website Onlinesbi.com and Click on SB Collect Tab / Button
2) Click the Check Box and Press Proceed Button.
3) Select Andhra Pradesh in State of Corporate / Institution from drop down.
4) Select Religious Institutions in Type of Corporate / Institution from drop down and click “GO”.
5) Select ” Swayambhu Varasidhi Vinayaka SV Devasthanam” from Religious Institutions Name
6) Select any topic from Select Payment Category
7) Fill all mandatory details. Make payment using Credit Card or Debit Card or through Internet banking.
8) On making an online payment, a confirmation receipt will be generated online for the reference.