Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Seva:
- Seva Name Rudrabhi Shekam (5.00 AM to 6.30 AM) : Cost Rs.516.00/-
- Seva Name Rudrabhi Shekam (9.30 AM to 11.00 AM) : Cost Rs.516.00/-
- Seva Name Sivalayam, Subramanyam Swamy, Ammavari Abhishekam: Cost Rs.250.00/-
- Seva Name Nandhi Puja: Cost Rs.500.00/-
- Seva Name Kumkumarchana: Cost Rs.25.00/-
- Seva Name Archana: Cost Rs.5.00/-
- Seva Name Keshskandana: Cost Rs.10.00/-
- Seva Name Astottara Bilvarchana: Cost Rs.10.00/-
- Seva Name Akupuja: Cost Rs.50.00/-
- Seva Name Vahana Puja (2 wheeler, 3 wheeler): Cost Rs.25.00/-
- Seva Name Vahana Puja (4 wheeler): Cost Rs.50.00/-
- Seva Name Swamivari Kalyana Kattadi: Cost Rs.2,116.00/-
- Seva Name Vivaha Kattadi : Cost Rs.10,000.00/-
- Saswatha Poojas:
- Naivedya Pooja: Cost Rs.1516/-
- Rudrabhishekam : Cost Rs.3500/-
- Kumkamarchana: Cost Rs.3500/-
- Annadosoham: Cost Rs.3016/-
- Amavasya Pooja: Cost Rs.4000/-
Temples Near Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temples:
Sri Gangamma Devatha Temple. 15 Kilometers.
Sri DevaRai Nallagangamma Devatha Temple, Sambepalli (M) Kadapa 15 Kilometers.
Sri Polatala Malleswara Swamy Temple, Polatala, Pendlimarri(M), Kadapa 70 Kilometers.
Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple, Vontimitta(M), Kadapa 75 Kilometers.
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Devunikadapa, Kadapa 50 Kilometers.
Rayachoty Veerabhadra Temple Do's & Don'ts :
Do pray your Ishta Daivam before pilgrim age to Rayachoty.
Make Advance booking for Abhishekam and accommodation at the Temple.
Take bath and wear clean and neat clothes before entering the Temple.
Do concentrate on God and Goddess while praying inside the temple.
Should maintain silence and recite Om Namoveerabha draya or your Istamantram to your self inside the temple.
Do respect religious sentiments inside the Temple.
Do deposit your offerings only in hundi.
Don't come to Sri Veerabhadra Swamy for any purpose other than worshipping of Sri Swamy and Ammavaru.
No smoking at Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple premises.
Don't consume alcoholic at Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple premises.
Don't eat non-veg in the Temple .
Don't approach mediators for quick Darshanam. It may cause inconvenient to others.
Don't carry any weapon inside the temple.
Rayachoty Veerabhadra Temple Address:
Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple,
Mr. Srikanth – 9397891377