Sri Svayambhagavattvashtakam Lyrics in Oriya:
ସ୍ଵଜନ୍ମନ୍ୟୈଶ୍ଵର୍ୟଂ ବଲମିହ ଵଧେ ଦୈତ୍ୟଵିତତେ-
ର୍ୟଶଃ ପାର୍ଥତ୍ରାଣେ ୟଦୁପୁରି ମହାସମ୍ପଦମଧାତ୍ ।
ପରଂ ଜ୍ଞାନଂ ଜିଷ୍ଣୌ ମୁଷଲମନୁ ଵୈରାଗ୍ୟମନୁ ୟୋ
ଭଗୈଃ ଷଡ୍ଭିଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୧ ॥
ଚତୁର୍ବାହୁତ୍ଵଂ ୟଃ ସ୍ଵଜନି ସମୟେ ୟୋ ମୃଦଶନେ
ଜଗତ୍କୋଟୀଂ କୁକ୍ଷ୍ୟନ୍ତରପରିମିତତ୍ଵଂ ସ୍ଵଵପୁଷଃ ।
ଦଧିସ୍ଫୋଟେ ବ୍ରହ୍ମଣ୍ୟତନୁତ ପରାନନ୍ତତନୁତାଂ
ମହୈଶ୍ଵର୍ୟଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୨ ॥
ବଲଂ ବକ୍ୟାଂ ଦନ୍ତଚ୍ଛଦନଵରୟୋଃ କେଶିନି ନୃଗେ
ନିଋପେ ବାହ୍ଵୋରଙ୍ଘ୍ରେଃ ଫଣିନି ଵପୁଷଃ କଂସମରୁତୋଃ ।
ଗିରିତ୍ରେ ଦୈତ୍ୟେଷ୍ଵପ୍ୟତନୁତ ନିଜାସ୍ତ୍ରସ୍ୟ ୟଦତୋ
ମହୌଜୋଭିଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୩ ॥
ଅସଙ୍ଖ୍ୟାତୋ ଗୋପ୍ୟୋ ଵ୍ରଜଭୁଵି ମହିଷ୍ୟୋ ୟଦୁପୁରେ
ସୁତାଃ ପ୍ରଦ୍ୟୁମ୍ନାଦ୍ୟାଃ ସୁରତରୁସୁଧର୍ମାଦି ଚ ଧନମ୍ ।
ବହିର୍ଦ୍ଵାରି ବ୍ରହ୍ମାଦ୍ୟାପି ବଲିଵହଂ ସ୍ତୌତି ୟଦତଃ
ଶ୍ରିୟାଂ ପୂରୈଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୪ ॥
ୟତୋ ଦତ୍ତେ ମୁକ୍ତିଂ ରିପୁଵିତତୟେ ୟନ୍ ନରଜନି-
ର୍ଵିଜେତା ରୁଦ୍ରାଦେରପି ନତଜନାଧୀନ ଇତି ୟତ୍ ।
ସଭାୟାଂ ଦ୍ରୌପଦ୍ୟା ଵରକୃଦତିପୂଜ୍ୟୋ ନୃପମଖେ
ୟଶୋଭିସ୍ତତ୍ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୫ ॥
ନ୍ୟଧାଦ୍ଗୀତାରତ୍ନଂ ତ୍ରିଜଗଦତୁଲଂ ୟତ୍ପ୍ରିୟସଖେ
ପରଂ ତତ୍ତ୍ଵଂ ପ୍ରେମ୍ଣୋଦ୍ଧଵପରମଭକ୍ତେ ଚ ନିଗମମ୍ ।
ନିଜପ୍ରାଣପ୍ରେସ୍ଠାସ୍ଵପି ରସଭୃତଂ ଗୋପକୁଲଜା-
ସ୍ଵତୋ ଜ୍ଞାନୈଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୬ ॥
କୃତାଗସ୍କଂ ଵ୍ୟାଧଂ ସତନୁମପି ଵୈକୁଣ୍ଠମନୟନ୍
ମମତ୍ଵସ୍ୟୈକାଗ୍ରାନପି ପରିଜନାନ୍ ହନ୍ତ ଵିଜହୌ ।
ୟଦ୍ୟପ୍ୟେତେ ଶ୍ରୁତ୍ୟା ଧୁଵତନୁତୟୋକ୍ତାସ୍ତଦପି ହା
ସ୍ଵଵୈରାଗ୍ୟୈଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୭ ॥
ଅଜତ୍ଵଂ ଜନ୍ମିତ୍ଵଂ ରତିରରତିତେହାରହିତତା
ସଲୀଲତ୍ଵଂ ଵ୍ୟାପ୍ତିଃ ପରିମିତିରହଂତାମମତୟୋଃ ।
ପଦେ ତ୍ୟାଗାତ୍ୟାଗାଵୁଭୟମପି ନିତ୍ୟଂ ସଦୁରରୀ
କରୋତୀଶଃ ପୂର୍ଣଃ ସ ଭଵତୁ ମୁଦେ ନନ୍ଦତନୟଃ ॥ ୮ ॥
ଜନୋ ୟଃ ସେଵେତ ପ୍ରଥିତଭଗଵତ୍ତ୍ଵାଷ୍ଟକମିଦମ୍ ।
ତଦୈଶ୍ଵର୍ୟସ୍ଵାଦୈଃ ସ୍ଵଧିୟମତିଵେଲଂ ସରସୟନ୍
ଲଭେତାସୌ ତସ୍ୟ ପ୍ରିୟପରିଜନାନୁଗ୍ୟପଦଵୀମ୍ ॥ ୯ ॥
ଶ୍ରୀଶ୍ରୀସ୍ଵୟଂଭଗଵତ୍ତ୍ଵାଷ୍ଟକଂ ସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣମ୍ ।
Svayam Bhagavattvastakam Meaning:
1) May Nanda’s son, who is full of six opulences, who from His very birth was supremely (1) opulent, who displayed supreme (2) strength by killing a multitude of demons, who became supremely (3) famous by protecting Arjuna, who manifested supreme (4) wealth at Dvaraka, the capitol of the Yadus, who spoke supreme transcendental (5) knowledge to Arjuna, and who exhibited supreme (6) renunciation in the Yadus’ fratricidal war, be pleased with me.
2) May Nanda’s son, who is full of great opulences, who at the time of His birth had a four-armed form, who once at clay, who revealed millions of universes within His mouth, who broke a yoghurt pot, and who displayed numberless transcendental forms to Brahma, be pleased with me.
3) He employed the strength of His two lips on Putana, the strength of His arms on Kesi and Nrga, the strength of His feet on Kaliya, the strength of His body on Kamsa and Trnavarta, and the strength of His weapons on Banasura and other demons. May Nanda’s son, who possesses all strength, be pleased with me.
4) He possesses all fame because He gives liberation to His enemies, because although He took birth in human society, He defeated Siva and the other demigods, because He is submissive to the humble devotees who offer obeisances to Him, because He gave a benediction to Draupadi in the assembly, and because He was lavishly worshipped in the Rajasuya sacrifice. May Nanda’s son be pleased with me.
5) He has numberless gopis in Vraja, numberless queens and sons in Dvaraka, parijata trees, the sudharma assembly house, and other opulences. Outside His door Brahma and the demigods offer prayers and bring gifts. May Nanda’s son, who possesses all wealth, be pleased with me.
6) He gave to a dear friend the jewel Bhagavad-gita, which has no equal in the world. With love He gave to Uddhava the ultimate truth of the Vedas. He gave to the saintly gopis, who thought Him dearer than life, the knowledge of the sweetest nectar. May Nanda’s son, who possesses all knowledge, be pleased with me.
7) He brought an offensive hunter to Vaikuntha in his own body. He abandoned His own proud relatives, even though the sruti declares that they were already liberated and had eternal spiritual bodies. May Nanda’s son, who possesses all renunciation, be pleased with me.
8) Although He is unborn, He takes birth. Although He is affectionate, He is aloof from everything. Although He enjoys pastimes, he is inactive. He is both all-pervading and limited. He possesses and does not possess ego and possessiveness. May Nanda’s son, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is full of all opulences, be pleased with me.
9) He who serves this Bhagavatastaka, which is an excellent medicine to remove the hundred fevers of doubt, and becomes overwhelmed with happiness by tasting in his mind the sweetness of the Lord’s opulences, enters the path that leads to the Lord’s personal association.