Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple is also known as Amararama Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This Temple is located on the southern bank of the holy Krishna River in Amaravati, Guntur. Puranas says the Shiva lingam in this temple is installed by Lord Indra. This Temple is one of the Pancharama Kshetras, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva in Andhra Pradesh. There are 2 stories about the temple.
Annadanam Prasadam is provided to all pilgrims for free in the temple.
Amaravathi Amararama Temple Timings:
Morning: 6.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Evening: 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM
Sevas / Pooja / Archana / Abhishekam Tickets Details:
1) Saswitha Abheshekam Rs.1116.00/-
2) Saswitha Annadanam Rs.1116.00(if any)/-
3) Nithya Abhesheka Pathakam Rs.3116.00/-
4) Nithya Pooja Pathakam Rs.1516.00/-
5) Kathikamassa Abheshekam Rs.1116.00/-
6) Masa Shivatri Abheshekam Rs.516.00/-
7) Maha Shivaratri Abheshekam Rs.216.00/-
8) Chandi Homam Rs.2116.00/-
9) Rudra Homam Rs.2116.00/-
10) Dasara Alankarams(1 day) Rs.1516.00/-
11) Uchitha Pulihora – 1 Kg Rs.100.00/-
12) Eka Rudrabhishekam Rs.100-00/-
13) Ashtotram Rs.50-00(if any)/-
14) Sahasra Namarchana Rs.100-00/-
15) Navagraha Abhishekam Rs.100-00/-
16) Four Wheeler Pooja Rs.100-00/-
17) Two Wheeler Pooja Rs.50-00/-
18) Santhi Rs. 250-00/-
19) Special Darshan Rs.20-00/-
Uchitha Pulihora – 1 Kg Rs.100.00/-
Laddu Prasadam Rs.10-00/-
Temples Near Amaravathi Amareswara Swamy Temple:
1) Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Mangalagiri
2) Sri Durga Malliswara Swamy Temple Venkateswara
3) Sri Lakshmi Pdmavathi sametha Sri Venkateswara
4) Swamy Temple, Vykuntapuram, Tenali.
5) Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple, pedakakani.
6) Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Temple, Kotappakonda.
Amaravathi Amareswara Temple Distance:
From Guntur 33 KM
From Vijayawada 47 KM
From Sattenapalli 35 KM
How To Reach Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple:
The nearest airport is present at Gannavaram, Vijayawada [59.5 km].
The Pedakurapadu Railway Station (PKPU) is the nearest train station to reach the Amaravathi Temple. Other important railheads are present at Guntur and Vijayawada.
APSRTC ply frequent buses between Amaravathi and Guntur. The city of Amaravathi is well connected with nearby cities such as Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri and Hyderabad.
Amaravathi Amararama Temple Address:
Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple,
Amaravathi Town & Mandalam,
Andhra Pradesh – 522020
Office Phone: 08645 -255241