Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy also known as Kasapuram Nettikanti Anjaneya Temple is at Kasapuram village in Anantapur. This is a famous Hanuman Temple and the presiding deity is Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Swamy. Kasapuram is 5 km from Guntakal and 85 km from Anantapur town. Meaning of Nettikallu is a good stone and Nettikanti means one eyed god. Only one eye is carved on the hanuman Idol which the god sees to bless the devotees.
Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple Darsan Timings: 4.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 8.30 pm.
All the poojas are done according to “Pancharatra Agama” in Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple.
From 4-30 A.M to 5-30 A.M: Panchamrutha Abhishekam, Nijarupa Darshanam.
From 5-30 A.M to 6-00 A.M: Alankaram with Vajra Kavacham, Gold Kavacham, Silver Kavacham as Requested by devotees (Arjitha Seva).
From 7-00 A.M to 12-30 P.M: Archana, Akupooja, Balabhogam, Mahanivedanam, Arjitha Nivedanam.
From 12-30 P.M to 2-00 P.M: Temple will be closed.
From 2-00 P.M to 8-30 P.M: Archana, Akupooja, Nivedanam, Mahamangala harathi.
From 8-30 P.M to 4-30 A.M (Next Day): Temple closing.
Details of Arjitha Seva and Saswatha Seva (10-years only):
1) Vajrakireeta Kavacha Seva Only 5 Persons allowed, Arjitha Seva Rs.8,116/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.1,50,000/-
2) Vajrakavacha Seva Only 5 Persons allowed, Arjitha Seva 5,116/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.1,00,000/-
3) Kanaka Seva Only 5 Persons allowed, Arjitha Seva Rs.2,500/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.42,000/-
4)Maha Seva (Silver Kavacha Alankaram) Only 5 Persons allowed, Arjitha Seva Rs.1,116/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.20,000/-
5) Abhisekam Only 2 Persons allowed, Arjitha Seva Rs.500/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.8,500/-
6) Akupooja (Silver Chatram), Arjitha Seva Rs.516/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.9,000/-
7), Akupooja (Veduru Chatram), Arjitha Seva Rs.100/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.2,000/-
8) Athi Seegra Darshanam, Arjitha Seva Rs.50/-
9) Seegra Darshanam, Arjitha Seva Rs.10/-
10) Sahasranamarchana (except Saturday) Arjitha Seva Rs.200/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.3,500/-
11) Samuhika Archana, Arjitha Seva Rs.150/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.3,000/-
12) Gothranama Sankalpam, Arjitha Seva Rs.20/-
13) Abhisheka Anantharam Nijarupa Darshanam – Arjitha Seva Rs.50/-
14) Nava Vidha Maha Mangala Harathulu – Arjitha Seva Rs.50/-
15) Akhanda Deepa Seva – Arjitha Seva Rs.25/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.1500/-
16) Vivaha Kattadi – Arjitha Seva Rs.516/-
17) Puttu Ventrukalu – Arjitha Seva Rs.116/-
18) Keshakhandanam – Arjitha Seva Rs.10/-
19) 3-Katheralu – Arjitha Seva Rs.10/-
20) Addala Mandapa Archana – Arjitha Seva Rs.10/-
21) Addala Mandapa Darshanam – Arjitha Seva Rs.5/-
22) Unjil Seva – Arjitha Seva Rs.250/-
23) Poorvabhadra/ Tiru Nakshatra Pooja – Arjitha Seva Rs.500/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.6,000/- (Per Year)
24) Punarvasu (Abhisekam) – Arjitha Seva Rs.500/-, Saswatha Seva Rs.6,000/- (Per Year)
25) Seshavasthra Aseervachanam – Arjitha Seva Rs.516/-
26) Thulabharam – Arjitha Seva Rs.116/-
27) Prakarosthavam – Arjitha Seva Rs.1116/- .
Vehicle Pooja Details at Kasapuram Temple:
Four wheeler Pooja Rs.200/-
Two wheeler Pooja Rs.100/-
Heavy Vehicle Pooja Rs.300/-
Prasadams available at Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple:
1) 80-gms Laddu Rs.10/-
2) 300-gms Abhisekam Laddu Rs. 50/-
3) 600-gms Abhisekam Laddu Rs.100/-
4) 200-gms Pulihora Rs.10/-
5) 15-gms Sindhuram Rs.10/-
6) 50-gms Sindhuram Rs. 5/-
Arjitha Nivedanams To the Lord:
1) Vadamala Rs.500/-
2) Kesaribath Rs.400/- (1kg Bansi Ravva)
3) Sweet Pongal Rs.400/- (1kg Rice)
4) Uppu Pongal Rs.400/- (1kg Rice)
5) Pulihora Rs.300/- (1kg Rice)
6) Chitrannam Rs.300/- (1kg Rice)
7) Daddojanam (Curd Rice) Rs.300/- (1kg Rice)
Accommodation at Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple:
1) 6 A/C Cottages available for Rs.1000/- Per day
2) 7 Non-AC Cottages available for Rs.750/- Per day
3) 28 rooms (1 to 25) available Kesari Sadanam Rs.300/- Per day
4) 14 rooms (26 to 39) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.70/- Per day
5) 7 rooms (19 to 25) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.40/- Per day
6) 18 rooms (10 to 18) available Lakshmana Sadanam Rs.30/- Per day
7) 15 rooms (16 to 30) available Rama Sadanam Rs.30/- Per day
8) 15 rooms (1 to 15) available Rama Sadanam Room 10/- Per day
Kasapuram Temple Address:
Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 515803.
Office Phone Number: 9440839474/9491000655