Sri Sharadamba Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Saraswati in Sringeri in Karnataka.
Sharad Navratri is the most celebrated festivals at Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham. On the day before Navratri (6th October) various abhishekas are performed while chanting Sri Sukta. Rathotsava, Japas, Veda Parayanas will be performed during these days.
Sringeri Sharada Mata Temple 2021 Navratri Schedule:
- October 6 – Mahabhisehkam to Ammvaru, Jagatprasutika Alankara
- October 7 – Brahmi, Hamsavahana
- October 8 – Maaheshwari, Vrishabhava Vahana
- October 9 – Koumari, Mayura Vahana
- October 10 – Vaishnavi, Garuda Vahana
- October 11 – Indrani Alankara
- October 12 – Veena Sharada Alankara
- October 13 – Mohini Alankara
- October 14 – Rajajeshwari Alankara
- October 15 – Chamunda, Simha Vahana
- October 16 – Gajalakshmi Alankara