Srisailam Temple Timings: 4.30 AM to 3.30 PM and 4.30 PM to 10.00 PM.
Poojas Performed in Srisailam Shiva Temple:
1) Bilwarchana (At Sri Vrudha Mallikarjunaswamy) (2500.00) – 6:30 PM To 7:30 PM
2) Bilwarchana -In Garbhalayam (5000.00) – 6:30 AM To 12:30 PM
3) Chandiyagam Rs.1500.00 – 9:30 AM
4) Ekantha Seva Rs.500.00 – 9:45 PM
5) Gopuja Rs.120.00 – 6:30 AM
6) Gopuja Rs.120.00 – 6:30 AM To 11:00 AM
7) Kalyanam Rs.1000.00 – 6:30 PM
8) Kunkumarchana Rs.1000.00 – 6:00 AM To 1:00 PM
9) Kunkumarchana Rs.1000.00 – 6:30 PM To 8:30 PM
10) Kunkumarchana Rs.In Prakara Mandapam) Rs.150.00 – 6:30 AM To 1:00 PM
11) Kunkumarchana Rs.In Prakara Mandapam) Rs.150.00 – 6:30 PM To 8:30 PM
12) Mruthyunjaya Homam Rs.508.00 – 7:30 AM
13) Navavarana Puja Rs.2000.00 – 6:30 PM
14) Pallaki Seva Rs.220.00 – 6:30 PM
15) Rudrayagam 1500.00 – 7:30 AM
16) Sarpadosha Nivarana Puja Rs.316.00 – 9:30 AM
17) Swarna Pushparchana Rs.1500.00 – 9:00 AM
Click Here to book Online
Srisailam Poojas – Darshan Terms And Conditions:
1) A printed copy of the ticket is to be produce before attend the service.
2) Devotees must also show proof of identity on the name of the ticket holder.
3) Ticket once booked is non-transferable or cancelled.
4) The Devotees are requested to pick up Abhishekam / Pooja materials at the donation counter before 9:00 am the day before the puja date.
5) Suprabhatham will start at 4:00 AM on second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and all Auspicious days.
6) Mahamangala Harathi will start at 5.00 am on second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and all Auspicious days.
7) Male Kalyanam Sevadars should wear Pancha with Kanduva and womens should wear sari with blouses. Other dresses are not be allowed.
8) Abhishekams are performed in Garbhalayam. Abhishekam Sevadars Should wear Sampradaya Vasthrams. Only couple or a single person are allowed to perform Abhishekam with a ticket. Children under 10 years allowed with their parents. Other relatives and friends are not allowed with the sevadars of the Abhishekam ticket holders. These relatives and friends should take a ticket of Rs.300 /- each to enter the temple just to have Darshanam and not perform Abhishekam Seva.
9) Only one person is allowed for Suprabhatam Seva, Harathi Seva, Seegra and Athi Seegra Darshan.
10) The authorities of Devasthanam have the right to cancel any Arjitha Seva / Arjitha Sevas because of the large influx of pilgrims, even after the ticket is issued, and seva will be performed by the choice of the devotee.
Srisailam Temple Address:
Sri Brahmaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 518101
Phone: 085242 88881