Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple Timings remains same for the whole year.
During Brahmotsavam and other festivals Timings will be changed without any notice.
Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple Timings and Price Details:
1) Suprabatham Seva from 5:00 AM to 5:30 AM ticket price Rs.10 per head.
2) Vishwa Roopa Sarva Darshanam 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM Sarva Darshanam is Free.
3) Thomala Seva from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM ticket price Rs.10.
4) Archana from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM ticket price Rs.10
5) Archananthara Darshanam from 8:00 AM– 8:45 AM ticket price Rs.10
6) First Bell – Suddhi, Naivedyam – Sathamura from 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM.
7) Sarvadarshanam from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM Free, Rs.5 and Rs.20 darshanams are available.
8) Ekantham – Mid Day Bell, Suddhi, Naivedyam from 12:30 PM to 1:15 PM.
9) Sarvadarshanam from 1:15 PM to 4:45 PM Free, Rs.5 and Rs.20 darshanams are available.
10) Ekantham – Thomala Seva (Will remove Morning Thomala flowers and fresh Mala will be placed for Swamy), Second Bell, Naivedam from 4:45 PM to 6:00 PM.
11) Sarvadarshanam from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM Free, Rs.5 and Rs.20 darshanams are available.
12) Suddhi, Ekantha Seva from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM ticket price Rs.10 per head
13) Temple will be Closed at 9:30 PM
Note: For Children Below 10 years, Physically Challenged and for Senior Citizens no need of Ticket.
Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple Prasadam:
Free Anna prasadam is servet to all devotees from 5:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
Everyday Small Laddus are given to the devotees from 5:00 AM to 8:45 AM at Free Cost.