TTD Programs Reviewed Vaikunta Ekadasi by the Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam Executive Officer.
Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam Executive Officer, Mr. D Sambasiva Rao on friday held meeting with HoD’s of different departments for 5 long hours to review the timings and darshans at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala.
- VIP Darshan will be from 1.45 am to 5 am. Reference letters from any vip’s will not be entertained.
- From 5 am Sarva darshan will Start.
- No Special darshans to parents with childrens below 2 years, defense department people, physically handicapped peoples, aged peoples, NRI’s, and donors will not been allowed.
- Advance booking for accommodation will be cancelled.
- Divya darshan tokens will not be issued from the early hours(00:00) from December 30 to early hours of 3rd january.
- For Vaikuntha Dwadasi 10,000 advance booking through internet of 300 rs tickets will be released on 24th of December by 9 am.
- Extra laddus will be maintained to meet the demand of the devotees / pilgrims.
- Srivari sevakulu and tirumala tirupati devastanam educational institutions students are to be used to maintain the huge crowd at various places .
- A large amount of Food, Snacks, drinking water, coffee, tea, milk is available in the compartments and queue lines.
- No Special darshan for Sabari mala devotees.