Process of Creation:
1. Before the material creation, Lord Krishna existed and from His various expansions, Maha-Visnu appears, accompanied by all the ingredients of material creation. From His body pores, millions of universes of various sizes and properties come out with every exhalation.
2. Maha-Visnu glances over material nature, which is eternal and by His specific functional expansion, Sambhu (Lord Siva), injects the living entities (souls) into material nature. The living entities are eternal and fragmental parts of Lord Krishna.
3. Maha-Visnu expands as Garbhodakasayi- Visnu and enters into each universe.
4. Garbhodakasayi-Visnu creates the Vedas and enters into the atomic particles (atoms) as Ksirodakasayi-Visnu, who enters into the heart of all living beings as paramatma, the super soul.
5. A lotus flower sprouts from the naval of Garbhodakasayi-Visnu, and the first living being in the universe, Lord Brahma, appears from it.
6. Ksirodakasayi-Visnu from within the heart of Lord Brahma imparts Vedic knowledge, which he uses to create everything within the universe: the planets, plants, animals, humans, demigods, and rishis.
7. From the forehead of Lord Brahma, Lord Siva appears, who is an expansion of Sadasiva (Lord Siva in the spiritual world). Lord Siva plays a role in the creation of living beings and destruction, and is known as Rudra in this role.
8. After 311.040 Trillion years, Lord Siva destroys everything within the universe and the empty shell of the universe goes back into the body pore of Maha-Visnu. Who now inhales and all the universes go back into His body pores.
9. Dull matter or a bang (big or small) or an invisible force cannot create anything. It’s the power of the Supreme Person, Lord Krishna that creates and maintains millions of universes. The unlimited opulences of Lord Krishna are completely beyond our material conception.
“The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)
“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)
“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rg, the Sama, and the Yajur Vedas.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17)
“With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.42)
|Lord Krishna and Sanatan Dharma (The Eternal Religion)||First living being, Lord Brahma||First Man and Woman (Svayambhva Mans and Satarupa)||Vedas (Vedic knowledge)||Christianity and Bible||Islam and Koran|
|Time of creation/existence||Eternal||155.522 trillion years||155.522 trillion years||155.522 trillion years||0.000000002 trillion years||0.0000000014 trillion years|