Vijayawada Kanaka Durga Temple Dasara Celebrations Details:
Durga Navratri festival is celebrated in Vijayawada Kanakadurga temple in a grand manner. Every year Dasara is celebrated for 9 days with 9 different Alankaranas. This year Dasara Sharan Navaratri Utsavalu will start on Aswayuja Suddha Padyami on September 26th and comes to an end on Aswayuja Suddha Dasami (Vijaya Dasami) on October 5th.
On 26th September the temple will be opened at 8:00 AM after Snapanam. On other days, the Temple will be opened for Darshanam from 3:00 AM to 11:00 PM. On Moola Nakshatram day from 2:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Pattu Vastralu is present by AP Government on Saraswati Alankaram day between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Poornahuti, Kalasa Udvasana, Teppostavam and Shamipooja will be conducted on October 5, i.e on Vijayadasami Day.
Vijayawada Kanaka Durga Special Kumkumarchana:
Special Kumkumarchana is performed in four batches on Moola Nakshatra Saraswati Puja day.
Special Kumkumarchana Timings:
Batch 1: 7.00 AM to 9.00 AM
Batch 2: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Batch 3: 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM
Batch 4: 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM.
For Kumkumarchana Only 200 tickets will be issued at the temple counter.
Visesha Chandi Homam Ticket Price – Rs 4000.
Note: Kumkumarchana tickets and Visesha Chandi Homam Ticket prices may change without prior notice.
Below is the list of Alankarams to Vijayawada Durgadevi:
2022 Vijayawada Kanaka Durgamma Dasara Dates:
- Monday, 26 September 2022 – Sri Swarna Kavachalankrita Durga Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Padyami – Swarna Kavacham Sari (Gold Colour Saree).
- Tuesday, 27 September 2022 – Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Vidiya – Light Pink Colour Saree.
- Wednesday, 28 September 2022– Sri Gayathri Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Thadiya – Orange Colour Saree.
- Thursday, 29 September 2022 – Sri Lalitha Tripura Sundari Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Chaturthi – Pure Gold Colour Saree.
- Friday, 30 September 2022 – Sri Annapoorna Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Shashti – Yellow Sandalwood Colour Saree.
- Saturday, 01 October 2022 – Sri Mahalakshmi Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Saptami – Pink Colour Saree.
- Sunday, 02 October 2022 – Sri Saraswati Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Saptami – White Colour Saree.
- Monday, 03 October 2022 – Sri Durga Devi Alankaram – Ashwayuja Shuddha Ashtami – Red Colour Saree.
- Tuesday, 04 October 2022 – Sri Mahishasura Mardhini Devi – Ashwayuja Shuddha Navami (Mahanavami) – Brown or Red colour handloom Saree.
- Wednesday, 05 October 2021 – Sri Rajarajeshwari Devi – Ashwayuja Shuddha Dashami (Vijayadashami) – Green Colour Saree.
2022 Vijayawada Kanaka Durga Temple Dasara Arrangements:
- Vehicle traffic between Durga Ghat and the hilltop shrine will be restricted.
- Devotees are allowed for darshan from 2:00 am to 11:00 pm on Moola Nakshatram Day.
- Devotees will be allowed to enter the hilltop shrine in three rows and the rows will turn into five once they reach “Turning Om” in Indrakeeladri to ensure social distancing.
- Devotees must be examined with thermal scanners before they are allowed to enter the temple.
- Medical camps will be set up and ambulances will be stationed at the bottom of the hill
2022 Vijayawada Kanakadrga Dasara Naivedyam:
|Date||Form of Devi||Naivedyam|
|September 26, 2022||Swarna Kavachalankrutha Devi||Halwa Puri/Sojjappalu,|
|September 27, 2022||Bala Tripura Sundari Devi||Paramannam/Rice Kheer,|
|September 28, 2022||Gayatri Devi||Allapu Garelu/Ginger Medu Vada,|
|September 29, 2022||Lalitha Tripura Sundari Devi||Kobbari Annam, Thengai Sadam, Coconut Rice,|
|September 30, 2022||Annapoorna Devi||Daddojanam,|
|Mahalakshmi Devi||Poornalu, Poornam Boorelu,|
|October 01, 2022||Saraswati Devi||Payasam,|
Guggillu/Konda Kadalai Sundal,
|October 03, 2022||Durga Devi (Durgashtami)||Kadambam (without shallots),|
|October 04, 2022||Mahishasura Mardani||Pulihora,|
|October 05, 2022|
|Rajarajeswari Devi||Naivedyam for Rajarajeshwari Devi: Laddu,|
Maha Naivedyam including: