1) The Sea Bridge Mandapam Pamban, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
Pamban palam is the second longest bridge in the country, this route is considered one of the most exciting and dangerous, as it is a thin bridge that connects the mainland of Tamil Nadu to Rameswaram Island.
2) The Goan Buffet – Vasco Da Gama(Goa) to Londa(Karnataka)
Vasco da Gama’s trip takes you from serene beaches to the mountains of Western Ghat, offering an impressive view of the Dudhsagar waterfalls.
3) The Himalayan ride – Kalka(Haryana) to Shimla(Himachal Pradesh)
The historic Kalka-Shimla railway is included in the Guinness Book of Records for offering the highest elevation in the 96-kilometer area. It crosses 102 tunnels and 864 bridges, flanked by picturesque Shivalik mountains on both sides.
4) The Snow – Qazigund(Gateway of Kashmir) to Baramulla(Jammu)
5) The Desert Hijack – Jodhpur(Rajasthan) to Jaisalmer(Rajasthan)
6) Mettupalayam Ooty, Tamilnadu
Running since 1908, the “Nilgiri passenger” still operates on the steam engine, going from Mettupalayam to Ooty.
7) The Toy Life – New Jalpaiguri(West Bengal) to Darjeeling(West Bengal)
The 78 km route takes about 8 hours and runs through the city of Siliguri Town, Siliguri Junction, Sukna, Rangtong, Tindharia, Mahanadi, Kurseong, Tung, Sonada, Ghum, Rongbul, Jorebunglow and Batasia Loop.
8) Pathankot(Punjab) – Jogindernagar (Himachal Pradesh)- The immortal Kangra Valley
A ride of 164 kms from Pathankot to Jogindernagar in Himachal Pradesh.
9) The Deccan Odyssey
This 10-night route offers travelers everything from a library to an Ayurvedic massage center, a beauty salon, steam baths, a fitness center, a business center, conference rooms, and air-conditioned coaches luxurious suites. Your trip from Pune to Delhi and vice versa. It stops at major tourist destinations, from the Ajanta Ellora caves in Maharashtra to the Agra Taj Mahal.
10) Mandovi Express – Mumbai to Goa
The train that connects you to these two special places is the one that offers an equally impressive experience between the Sahyadari Hills and the Arabian Sea. By traversing 92 tunnels and 2000 bridges, this route offers moments worthy of a postcard every 5 seconds with infinite expanses of water, tones of rice, small villages in the shade of coconut palms.