1) Whoever puts his feet on the ground of Shirdi, his sufferings will end.
2) The miserable and wretched get up to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.
3) I will always be active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4) My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
5) I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
6) My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
7) I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8) If you look to me, I look to you.
9) If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
10) If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11) There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.