Sri Anjaneya, also known as Lord Hanuman, is known for his courage, power, and faithful and selfless service, and is one of the most popular gods in Hinduism. Sri Anjaneya Swamy is revered by millions of devotees in India for his courage, bravery and strength. He is the son of God Vayu, the god of the wind, and his mother is Anjana Devi. He is also called Pavanputra, Ramadhuta, Bajrangbali, Mahavir, Vayu Putra, Anjani Putra …. There are many temples for Lord Hanuman and most idols of Lord Hanuman are located on mountain paths to protect people.
Tallest Hanuman Statues are:
- 176 ft Hanuman Statue on the banks of the river Vamsadhara in Madapam, Narasannapeta Mandal of Srikakulam Andhra Pradesh.
- 135 ft Veera Abhaya Anjaneya Hanuman / Paritala Anjaneya Hanuman in a village of Paritala about 30 km from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- 108′9 ft Damanjodi Hanuman statue in Koraput district, Odisha.
- 108 ft Jakhu Hanuman in Jakhu Temple on Jakhu Hill, Shimla.
- 108 ft Sankat Mochan Hanuman stands in between the Jhandewalan and Karol Bagh Metro stations, Delhi.
- 105 ft Hanuman Murti in Nandura, Maharashtra.
- 104 ft Hanumat Dham Statue near Gurunanak Hospital, New Friends Colony, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 102 ft Abhaya Anjaneya statue at Agara village, Bangalore South taluk, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- 100 ft Chattarpur Temple Hanuman at New Delhi, Delhi.
- 75 ft Hanumanji Statue at Ram Tirath Temple near Amritsar, Punjab.
- 75 ft Hanuman Vatika in Rourkela, Odisha.
- 60 ft Panchamukha Hanuman statue at Yadagirigutta, Telangana.
- 59 ft Anjaneya (Hanuman) Statue is situated on top of Vidya Giri Hill in Puttaparthi, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
- 58 ft Bajrang Bali Statue situated in the old vegetable market in Fatehabad district in Haryana.
- 56 ft Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy is located in Muthyumpeta village of Mallial Mandal, Jagitial district, Telangana.
- 53 ft Hanuman Statue in Vasan village, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.