Chinmaya Mission Boston Temple & Center Timings:
Monday to Saturday: 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM and 5.30 PM to 8.30 PM
Sunday: 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 5.30 PM to 8.30 PM
Weekly Events at Andover
8:25 AM – 8:55 AM – Shloka Classes
9.00 AM and 11:50 AM – Bala Vihar classes
9.00 AM and 11:50 AM – Adult Satsangs
10:40 AM – Language classes
7.00 PM – Lord Hanuman Abhishekam
11.00 AM – Devi Group Satsangs
7:30 PM – Guided Meditation
Thursday: Guru Paduka Puja
Saturday: 8.00 AM – Vedanta Satsangs
About Chinmaya Mission:
Chinmaya Mission was founded in 1953 by Pujya Gurudev Swami Chinmayananda. Under the guidance of His Holiness Swami Chinmayananda, devotees formed the nucleus of a spiritual renaissance movement that now encompasses a wide range of spiritual, educational, and charitable activities, ennobling the lives of thousands in India and worldwide.
The Mission is administered by Central Chinmaya Mission Trust , Mumbai, headed by Swami Tejomayananda. Under Swami Tejomayananda’s guidance, the Mission has continued mushrooming across the universe and stands today with over 300 centres worldwide.
Chinmaya Mission runs schools, centers, camps, lectures, study groups, bhajan groups, clinics, hospitals, research institutes, retreats and other programs all over the world, besides publishing various books, newsletters, audio and video tapes.
What We Teach
Chinmaya Mission follows the Vedic teacher-student tradition (guru-shishya parampara) and makes available the ageless wisdom of Advaita Vedanta, the knowledge of universal oneness, providing the tools to realize the wisdom in one’s life.
Vedanta, the essential core of Hinduism, is the universal science of life, relevant to all people of all backgrounds and faiths. Vedanta inspires seekers to understand their own faith better. Thus, although Chinmaya Mission is a Hindu organisation, it does not seek to convert other religious practitioners.
As a spiritual movement that aims for inner growth at individual and collective levels, the mission offers a wide array of Vedanta study forums for all ages, promotes Indian classical art forms and operates numerous social service projects. To date, millions worldwide have benefitted directly or indirectly from Chinmaya Mission’s numerous centres, ashrams, classes, events, services and projects.
Chinmaya Mission Boston Facility Rental:
Whether it is your wedding, a special dance or music recital for your child, an office meeting, a birthday party and you are looking for the right location, your search is over!
Our facility is equipped to host various events like Wedding, Cultural program including music and dance recitals and Arangetrams, Office Meetings, Birthday & Graduation Parties, Baby Shower and more…
1) Located in the beautiful New England town of Andover, MA just 30 minutes north of Boston.
2) A breathtaking front lobby with marble floors to welcome your guests.
3) New auditorium with luxury seating for 375 people, a large stage and a state of the art sound system.
4) A new community hall which seats 120 people in a formal setting and 150 people in an informal setting.
5) For Wedding needs , a formal ballroom to host a reception, Andover Wyndham is just minutes away!
6) A beautiful Mandir with Lord Hanuman, Durga Mata, Lord Ganesha and Ram Parivar with a brand new Sanctum Sanctorum (nave).
7) Onsite priest services.
8) For Office Meetings , additional to our auditorium we also have several classrooms that could be used as break-out rooms.
9) Parking for about 90 cars and easy access for additional parking at Brickstone with shuttle service and easy access to highways.
Chinmaya Mission Boston Address:
1 Union Street,
MA 01810, USA
Phone: +1 978-749-0876