Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamyvarla Devasthanam, Srisailam
Engineering Section e- Tender Document for “Providing Wi-Fi to Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam”
Srisaila Devasthanam: Srisailam
NOTICE INVITING TENDER (Online version)
1) Department Name : Endowments Department
2) Circle/Division: Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamyvarla Devasthanam, Srisailam
3) FILE / NIT Number: E7/ /2017
4) Tender Subject: Providing Wi-Fi to Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam
5) Period of Contract: 15 days
6) Form of Contract: As per Agreement
7) Tender Type: Open
8) Tender Category: Providing Wi-Fi to Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam
9) EMD Amount (INR): Rs.10,000 /- (Rupees Ten thousand only )
10) EMD payable: Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Officer, Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam drawn in Andhra bank, State Bank Of Hyderabad and also State Bank of India, Srisailam Project Colony.
11) Bid Document Downloading Start Date: __.05.2017 @ PM
12) Bid Document Downloading End Date: __.05.2017 @ PM
13) Last Date & Time for Receipt of Bids: __.05.2017 @ PM
14) Bid Validity Period: One month
15) Price Bid Opening Date and Time: __.05.2017 @ PM
16) Place of Tender Opening: Office of the Executive Officer Office, Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam
17) Tender Inviting / Opening authority: Executive Officer, SSD,Srisailam
18) Address/E-mail id: email@example.com
19) Contact Details/Telephone, Fax: 9494913399
20) Eligibility Criterion: The tenderer should inform to Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamyvarla Devasthanam, Srisailam the correct address. The tenderer should possess certificates like Firm Registration, PAN No. and AP VAT Registration/CST should be enclosed invariably along with the tender schedule and also enclose the Demand Draft for Rs.10,000/- in favour of the Executive Officer, Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamyvarla Devasthanam, Srisailam on Andhra Bank/State Bank of Hyderabad payable at Srisailam and also State Bank of India, Srisailam Project Colony. In case no submission of the Demand Draft the S.B.M.S.Devasthanam authorities reserves the right to take cancellation of tender of the respective tenderer. In this regard the decision of the Tender Opening Authority / The Executive Officer is final and binding on the tenderers without any recourse.
21) Procedure for Bid Submission:
a) Bids shall be submitted online.
b) The participating bidders in the tender should register themselves free of cost on e-procurement platform in the website www.eprocurement.gov.in (OR) https://tender.eprocurement.gov.in
c) The bidders who are desirous of participating in e-procurement shall submit their, financial bids as per the standard formats available at the e market place. The bidders should scan and upload the below mentioned documents and submit all the hard copies duly attested to Executive officer, Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam
A) EMD in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of the Executive Officer, Srisaila Devasthanam, Srisailam for the amount indicated in Sl.No.9 and it should be scanned and uploaded at the time of Tendering.
B) Registration of the firm.
C) PAN Card
D) AP VAT Registration/CST
d) Transaction fee on eProcurement Platform: All the participating bidders shall pay a transaction fee (non-refundable) as mentioned in the NIT payable to M/s C1 India Private Ltd, Hyderabad and through on line. (0.03% of estimate contract value + 10.30% service tax).It is mandatory for all the participant bidders from 1st January ………….. to pay a Non-refundable Transaction fee electronically to the M.D., A.P.T.S, Hyd the service provider through “Payment Gateway Service on E-Procurement platform”.
e) The Electronic Payment Gateway accepts all Master and Visa Credit Cards issued by any bank and Direct Debit facility/Net Banking of ICICI Bank, HDFC, Axis Bank to facilitate the transaction. This is in compliance as per G.O.Ms. 13 dated 07.05.2006. A service tax of 10.30% + Bank Charges for Credit Card Transaction of 2.09%(inclusive of service tax) on the transaction amount payable to the M.D,APTS, Hyd shall be applicable.
f) Corpus Fund: As per GO MS No.4 User departments shall collect 0.04% of ECV (estimated contract value) with a cap of Rs.10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only) for all works with ECV upto Rs.50 crores, and Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) for works with ECV above Rs.50 crores, from successful bidders on eProcurement platform before entering into agreement / issue of work order, towards eProcurement fund in favour of Managing Director, A.P.T.S, HYDERABAD.
There shall not be any charge towards eProcurement fund incase of works, goods and services with ECV less than and upto Rs.10 lakhs
22) Transaction Fee Payable to: The M.D., APTS, Hyd (ON LINE)
23) General Terms and Conditions: AS PUBLISHED IN THE NOTICE INVITING TENDER.