Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple Timings:
Morning: 8:15 AM to 12:45 PM
Evening: 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple Daily Schedule:
8:15 AM Temple Open
8:30 AM Kakad Aarthi
10:00 AM Baba Paduka Abhishekam
12:00 Noon Madhyana Aarthi
12:45 PM Temple Close
5:30 PM Temple Open
6:00 PM Dhoop Aarthi
8:30 PM Shej Aarthi
9:00 PM Temple Close
Weekly From 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM:
Monday Shiva Sthuthulu & Baba Dhun
Tuesday Hanuman Chalisa & Baba Dhun
Wednesday Saraswathi, Ganesh Sthuthulu & Baba Dhun
Thursday Vishnu Sahasranamam & Sai Bhajans
Friday Lalitha Sahasranamam & Baba Dhun)
Sunday Adhitya Hrudayam & Baba Dhun
Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple Weekly Schedule:
Monday 07:00 PM – 08:00 PM Shiva Pradosha Abhishekam
Tuesday 07:00 PM – 08:00 PM Hanuman Chalisa
Thursday 07:00 PM – 08:00 PM Baba Abhishekam
Saturday 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Baba Abhishekam
Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple History:
In 2001 several Indian families in Cincinnati started meeting once a month for Satsang for chanting of Ganapathi Adharva Seersham, Vishnu Sahasra Namam, Lakshmi Ashtottaram, Devi Stotram, Hanuman Chalisa, Bhajans and concluding with Baba Arathi.
On Feb 19th, 2005 the group decided to meet once every week, on Saturdays. As this group size grew, need for a common place of worship was felt.
On May 21st, 2010 Articles of registration were filed with the State of Ohio to register “Sri Saibaba Temple of Greater Cincinnati” as a Hindu religious non-profit organization.
On Dec 11th, 2010 Grand opening ceremony and prathista was held at 9405 Columbus Cincinnati Road, West Chester as a temporary temple.
On Jun 12th, 2013 New temple site 723 Western Row Rd Mason OH was purchased.
On Feb 13th, 2014 a festive gruhapravesh ceremony was held to inaugurate the new temple.
On Nov 6th, 2016 Baba idol Prana Prathista was held.
Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple Charity Services:
1) Mason Food Pantry and Clothes – Two bins are kept in the temple inside the main entrance.
2) Matthew 25 Ministries – Bin has been setup in temple premises. These goods are processed at Processing Center in Cincinnati and sent to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
3) Kids backpack program – The Mason Early Childhood Center and Western Row Elementary collects food donations to support their Reach Out Backpack programs which provides weekend food for their hungriest students.
4) Free Medical Camp – Health Camp held on August 13th was a huge success with around 70 people participating both in Health tests and Health talks. We offered free testing (for BP, Cholesterol and glucose) and free medical consultations.
5) Homeless Shelter – Cook and serve one meal on a weekend once a month.
Greater Cincinnati SaiBaba Temple Address:
723 Western Row Road,
OH 45040, USA
Phone: +1 513-755-0244