Guruvayur or Guruvayurappan Temple maintains a strict dress code for Men, Women, Boy and Girl devotees.
Guruvayur Temple Dress Code For Men:
White Dhoti, Upper Cloth (towel). Male devotees should enter with bare chest. They can cover with a white towel.
Guruvayur Temple Dress Code For Women:
Sarees, Half Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Churidar, Dhoties or Pavadas with blouse.
Devotees entering this temple should not wear Shirt, Banyan, T-shirt, Lungi, chequered clothes, pyjama, footwear, Kailee.
Guruvayur Depositing Locker:
Electronic goods like Mobiles, Still and Video cameras and electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the temple. Devotees can safely deposited there valuables in the Depositing Locker at the temple entrance.
1) Temple Entry is strictly for Hindus only.
2) All types of electronic gadgets can be safely deposited in the locker by paying the nominal fee.
3) Photography and Videography are not allowed inside the temple.
4) Footwear should be left at shoe keeping center near the Depositing Locker at the temple entrance.
5) Offerings should be deposited at Hundi inside the temples.
6) Take care of your children’s and valuables.