Kotappakonda Shiva Temple Timings:
Morning: 5.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Evening: 3.00 PMto 7.30 PM
Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Temple is located on a small hill in Kotappakonda, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. The temple is 11 kms from Narasaraopet and 16 kms from Chilakaluripet. Lord Shiva is the preceding deity in this temple and he is known as Sri Trikoteswara Swamy. One can see three peaks (Sikharas) and, hence, the temple is called “Trikoota Hills” and the lord seated here is known as Trikoteswara Swamy.
Andhra Pradesh Government has declared Maha Sivarathri as State Festival at Kotappakonda Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Temple
Kotappakonda Shiva Temple Poojas Timings:
5.30 am. to 12.30 Noon Abhishekam, Archana and Darsanam.
1.00 pm to 1.30 pm Panchaharathi.
3.00 pm to 7.30 pm Archana, Astottaram and Darsanam.
Kotappakonda Shiva Temple Major Celebrated Festivals:
1) Chaithra – Masamu Suddha Padyami – Ugadi
2) Vysakha Masam – Suddha Poornima – Jasmine Flowers Puja
3) Ashaada Masam – Suddha Pournami – tholi ekadasi
4) Bhadrapada Masam – Suddha Chavithi – Vinayaka Chavithi
5) Kartheeka Masam – Suddha Poornima – Jwala Thoranam
6) Pushya Masam – Arudhra Nakshathra – Arudrotsavam
7) Magha Masam – Bahula Chathurdhi – Maha Sivarathri Festival
Temples near Kotappakonda Shiva Temple :
Sri Kapotheswara Swamy Temple, Chejeral.
Sri Vennamuddala Venugopala Swamy Temple, Chengiskhanpet.
Sri Chenna Kesava Swamy Temple, Macherla
Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple, Amaravathi.
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Mangalagiri.
Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple, Pedakakani.
Sri Guttikondabilam, Guttikonda.
Accommodation at Kotappakonda Shiva Temple :
All the rooms are free but a nominal fee is collected as maintenance charges for each room for 24 hours.
1) TTD Anandavalli Choultry – 22 rooms available – Rs.250/- Charged for 24 hrs.
2) Thotavari Satram – 8 rooms available – Rs.300/- to Rs.1000/- Charged for 24 hrs.
3) Nandi Guest House – 2 rooms available – Rs.750/- Charged for 24 hrs.
4) Annapurna Sadanam – 16 rooms available – Rs.200/- Charged for 24 hrs.
5) There are many caste based choultries and Lodges at downhill.
Kotappakonda Shiva Temple Address:
Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 522601.