- Devotees are required to dress appropriately as per the customs and traditions of Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple.
- Devotees shouldn’t offer counterfeit vazhipad items. Devotees can buy original items at reasonable rates from the authorized vazhipad stall inside the temple.
- Devotees are forbidden from taking videos and pictures inside the temple compound. Special exceptions are provided for Annaprasham and marriages, provided prior permission for the same is taken from the temple authorities.
- Devotees are required to follow decorum while receiving prasadam. Temple authorities will ensure all devotees get their prasadam.
- Even though the temple has appointed ample security staff and installed CCTVs around the temple, devotees must take care of their young ones and belongings and are responsible for their safety and security.
- Devotees must report any discrepancies to the temple authorities immediately to take appropriate actions.
- Spitting or littering is strictly prohibited inside the temple premises. Toilet and washroom areas are provided for any personal hygiene requirements. Ample dustbins are provided to dispose of waste.
- Devotees are strictly prohibited from spitting, putting diapers and other pollutants in the dustbins. Dustbins should be only used to dispose of appam covers or biodegradable materials.
- The temple is surrounded by sacred coves from all sides. Devotees are prohibited from entering the coves.
- Devotees are required to follow discipline and decorum as expected at any place of worship. Taking selfies and annoying other devotees must be avoided at all costs.
Mannarasala Temple Timings:
Monday to Saturday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm and 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am to 12:00 Noon and 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Mannarasala Temple Contact:
Haripad P.O, Kerala – 690514.
Tel: +91 479 2413214, +91 479 2410200