This is a 1-day tour of Bangalore which covers Rajarajeshwari Temple, Bannerghatta Biological Park, National Gallery of Modern Art, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, ISKCON Temple, Prasanna Anjaneya Temple, Musical Fountain & Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad.
Tour Frequency: Every Wednesday to Sunday
Timings: from Departure 07.15 am to Arrival at 08.00 pm
Fare / Price (in rupees):
Deluxe Bus: 385.00/- Rs
Delux AC Bus: 435/- Rs
Volvo AC Bus: 485/- Rs
Multi-Axle Bus: 550/- Rs
Detailed planned route or journey starts from Badami House Bangalore:
07.15 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore
07.45 am – 09.00 am Visit to ISKCON Temple & Breakfast
09.15 am – 09.45 am Visit to Anjaneya Temple
10.15 am – 10.45 am Visit to Rajarajeshwari Temple
11.45 am – 01.45 pm Visit to Bannerghatta Biological Park
02.00 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch at Hotel Kamat
03.30 pm – 04.30 pm Visit to the National Gallery of Modern Art
05.00 pm – 06.00 pm Visit to Vishweshwaraiah Technological Museum
06.30 pm – 07.30 pm Visit to Indira Gandhi Musical fountain
08.00 pm Tour ends at Badami House
** Travelers should report the departure counter before 20 min. Counters will be closed 5 minutes before departure time.**
1. All entrance fees, food charges, Guide fees be paid by travelers.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Children above 5 years will be charged full ticket price. No seats allotted for children below 5 years of age.
2. No refund in case if the travelers misses the bus.
3. The postponement journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed or cancellation the trip will not be considered.
4. Senior citizens above 60 years and above will get a discount. They should provide a valid proof document of age at Badami House office.
Before 48 hours 10% deducted.
Before 24 – 47 hours 25% deducted.
Before 24 hours no refund or cancellation.