New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Hours:
Weekends, National Holidays and Festivals: 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Weekdays: 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Nitya Aaradhna: 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM
No Photography or Video is allowed inside the Temple:
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Sponsored Puja Rates:
1) Ashtottara Archana (with fruit) $10.00
2) Ashtottara Archana (with fruits & coconut) $12.00
3) Abhishekam – any deity $35.00
4) Car (Vahana) Puja $35.00
5) Homam $35.00
6) Kalyanam $35.00
7) Sahasranamam $35.00
8) Satyanarayana Puja $35.00
9) Flowers (Regular Day) $51.00
10) One Day Temple Kainkaryam (except New Year Day) $108.00
11) One Day Temple Kainkaryam During Festival Days $151.00
12) Bhagavati Seva $35.00
13) Chandi Homam $35.00
14) Deepa Puja $35.00
15) Dhana Lakshmi Puja $35.00
16) Flowers for Navaratri all days $125.00
17) Ksheerabdhi Dwadasi Puja $35.00
18) Nagula Chavithi (Subrahmanya Swamy Abhishekam) $35.00
19) Sundarakanda Parayanam All 9 days during Vasanta Navaratri $251.00
20) Brahmotsvam All 9 day Events $501.00
21) Ganesh Navaratri All 9 days $301.00
22) Navaratri all 9 days $501.00
23) Vidyarambham (Only on Vijaya Dasami day) $15.00
24) Skanda Shashthi all events $151.00
25) Pavitrotsavam all events $251.00
26) New Year Day all events $251.00
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Special Services at Temple:
Kalyanam(to Utsava Murtys) $151.00
Satyanarayana Puja $101.00
60th/80th Birthdays $201.00
Hair Offering $51.00
Hiranya Sraddham $51.00
Anna Prasana $51.00
All Navagraha Archana $75.00
Ashtotram archana with Gold Flowers $51.00
Ashtotram archana with Silver Flowers $35.00
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Special Services at Home:
Satyanarayana Puja $125.00
60th/80th Birthdays $251.00
Hair Offering $125.00
Hiranya Sraddham $125.00
Anna Prasana $125.00
* The Devotees must arrange for the transport of the priest for services performed outside the temple facilities.
All rates are subject to change without notice. For any service in the temple, if there are more than 8 people present, you must rent a room. additional rental fees. For other services, contact the temple office at (908) 725-4477 during temple hours. The Devotees must organize their transport to the priest and special rates apply for several priests.
Sponsorship for special services is by appointment.
**Only Hiranya Sraddham performed in the temple
“Hall” rent separately, if necessary. About four hours of priest time, except for special events such as weddings, Upanayanam, 60th birthday, etc. The devotee must arrange the transport of the priest. Special rate applicable in other cases. Call Temple at (908) 725-4477 for more details.
For all religious services, contact the temple at (908) 725-4477 during temple hours. If the temple is closed, leave a message. Some body will come back to you.
* All rates are subject to change without Notice.
Updated on August 2017
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Address:
Hindu Temple & Cultural Society of USA, Inc.
Sri Venkateswara Temple (Balaji Mandir) & Community Center,
(Non-Profit Tax-Exempt Organization.),
1 Balaji Temple Drive Bridgewater,
New Jersey – 08807, USA.
Phone: (908) 725-4477
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Direction:
From New York City:
Take George Washington Bridge, Lincoln/Holland Tunnel to NJ Turnpike South. Take Exit 14 to 78 West. Take Exit 29 to 287 North. Take 287 North to Exit 22A (202/206 S). Pass through 5 lights (approx 3 miles) and pass Old Farm Road. Turn right at Balaji Temple Drive (6th light) in to the Temple grounds.
From Route 80:
Take 287 South to Exit 22 (Pluckemin). After the exit, keep right and immediately follow the jug handle U Turn to 202/206 South. Pass 6 lights and pass Old Farm road. Turn right at Balaji Temple Drive (7th light) in to the Temple grounds.
From PA and South Jersey:
Take US Route 1 North or NJ Turnpike North to exit 10 to 287 North. On 287, take exit 14B (Left Exit) to Route 22 West. After 3 miles, take 202/206 North. (towards Morristown). Continue on and take 202/206 N towards Pluckemin. Pass Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals (approx 3 miles) on left and turn left at Balaji Temple Drive.
New Jersey Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Parking:
HTCS thanks the devotees for their continued cooperation to respect the rules of parking the Temple during special events of the Temple.