Queens Hindu Center / Temple Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 12.00 Noon and 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Queens Hindu Center in Temple:
Any Puja/Sanskar $51
Wedding Rituals $301
New Car Puja $21
Sraddh Tarpan $21
Ramayan Path (24 Hrs) $251
Mata ki chowki $251
Jagran (whole night) $501
Queens Hindu Center in Home:
Any Puja/Sanskar Priest $125
Wedding Rituals Priest $351
Queens Hindu Center /Temple Hall:
Temple Hall is available for Wedding or any other celebration $301 for 1st 3 Hrs + $50 for every additional hour.
Chairs available @ $1/each.
Queens Hindu Center /General Rules:
1) When you use the temple hall you are required to pay in addition $ 50 for cleaning.
2) The above donation does not include Dakshina to Priest. Please pay as you wish.
3) All offerings (including Aarti) at these ceremonies/ rituals belong to the temple.
4) Shoes and Smoking are strictly not permitted inside the temple.
5) Only vegetarian food and non-alcoholic drinks can be served.
6) Capacity of Temple Halls is total 280 persons.
7) We expect you to maintain the sanctity of the temple.
LANGAR / PRASAD Sponsorship: $401
For food offerings on every Sunday & Tuesday, on special celebrations and during Katha sessions.
Sponsorship includes Puja, grocery, kitchen use, cooking & paper goods for up to 150 People.
Langar/prasad consists of Dal, Subzi, Raita, Rice, Roti & Halwa.
Additional items can be brought from home or can be provided by the temple on extra payment.
For further information or clarification please contact Temple at (718) 358-6726
Note: Priest & Hall provided:
updated on July 2018
Queens Hindu Center Address:
45-52 Kissena Blvd,
NY 11355, USA
Phone: +1 718-358-6726