Rhode Island Hindu Temple Society Timings:
Morning: 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Evening: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Language Classes Details:
Sunday: 10:15 PM to 12:15 PM
Friday: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Sunday: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
1) Any person who believes in Hinduism and complies with objectives of the Society set forth in the article 1 of Section 3 of the Bylaws shall be eligible for the membership.
2) Applicants must be willing to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws.
3) Shall be a Legal Resident of USA.
4) Shall be 18 years or older.
5) All prospective members must submit a completed official application form accompanied by membership dues.
The Rhode Island Hindu Temple Society currently offers the following Memberships:
1) Annual Member
2) Life Member
3) Patron Member
4) Grand Patron Member
You may apply for any one of the membership from above by downloading the “RIHTS Membership Application”.
To download the Membership Application Form please click here.
Rhode Island Hindu Temple Society Address:
40 Gardiner Street,
Phone: +1 401-732-004