Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple faqs:
1.) Who can avail of the Sabarimala Online Services?
Ans: Only registered users can avail of services.
2) What is the age restriction to register?
Ans: Anyone with age 18 years or above are only eligible for online registration and starts availing of the services.
3) What are the Services available for a Registered User?
Ans: Only Virtual Q (Darshan) & Prasadams is available as of now) Other Services like Accommodation / Kanikka – Hundi/ Pooja/ Donations / Publications will be made available shortly)
4) Does an e-mail ID or Mobile Number act as a Username?
Ans: Yes, either an e-mail ID or Mobile number used during registration is your username.
5) What are the ID proofs being accepted for registration?
Ans: Any one of the following valid ID proofs are accepted: Aadhaar Card, Voter Card,
The devotee should carry the original ID proof provided at the time of booking for availing the services) The ID proof will be manually verified at verification counters before you avail of the services.
6) Who can check the availability of Darshan?
Ans: Both registered and non-registered users can check the availability of Darshan)
7) How do I check my booking details?
Ans: All the service transactions are available under the ‘Transaction History’ tab for a registered user)
8) What is the age restriction to avail of the Services?
Ans: Male pilgrims with age above 5 years /Female and Other gender pilgrims with age between 5 years and 10 years and above 50 years will be eligible to book and avail Virtual-Q service) Virtual-Q booking is not required for children with age below 5 years)
9) Will I receive an SMS or e-mail notification after booking Darshan?
Ans: Yes, the registered user will receive a text message (SMS) and an e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address with relevant details for all successful and failed transactions)
10) How can I collect my Prasadam?
Ans: Pilgrims can collect Prasadam at the respective counters by producing the Prasadam receipt) The grace period to collect the Prasadam will be one day post the availing date and only if the temple is opened)
11) What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ans: Cancellation of Virtual Q Coupons is allowed up to one day before the day of availing Darshan) There is no facility to prepone or postpone any service) If VQ booking is canceled, Prasadam bookings will also be canceled automatically)
12) What is the Refunds policy?
Ans: 1. If the user cancels any paid service, the money thus collected for the services will not be refunded and will be deposited in the Devaswom Corpus fund)
2. If the amount is deducted from the user’s bank account and the service is not booked, the amount shall be refunded to the user account at the discretion of the Devaswom Board.
13) What if I forget my password or my account is locked?
Ans: You can reset/unlock your account & password using a registered Mobile Number)
1. Click ‘Forgot / Unlock Password’
2. Enter the registered Mobile Number
3. Click Submit OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number
4. Enter the OTP and submit
5. You will be prompted to enter a new password.