Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple is situated in Jangareddy Gudem, Eluru District, Andhra Pradesh. Jangareddy Gudem is 51 km from Eluru. Here you can see Anjaneya Swamy sitting on a Maddi tree with fruit in one hand and Gadha in the other hand. Maddi Anjaneya Temple Darsanam timings are below:
The Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple is open from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM for darshan (visiting and worshiping hours). Please note the temple is closed between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Maddi Anjaneya Temple Darsanam Timings:
5:00 AM – అభిషేకం, నిత్య అర్చన / Abhishekam, Nithya Abhishekam.
6:00 AM – ఆర్జిత పూజ ప్రారంభం, సర్వ దర్శనం / Arjita Pooja, Sarva Darshan.
7:30 AM – బాల భోగం / Bala Bogam.
8:00 AM – ఆర్జిత పూజలు, సర్వ దర్శనం, వేద పారాయణం ప్రారంభం / Arjitha Pooja, Sarva Darshan, Veda Parayanam.
12:00 Noon – మహా నివేదన / Maha Nivedana.
12:15 PM – మహా నివేదన / Maha Nivedana.
1:00 PM – హారతి, కవత బంధనం / Harathi, Kavata Bandanam.
3:00 PM – మధ్యాహ్నక పూజ, హారతి / Madhyana Pooja, Harathi.
3:15 PM – సర్వ దర్శనం / Sarva Darshan.
8:00 PM – ఆలయ శుద్ధి / Cleaning Temple
8:30 PM – సర్వ దర్శనం / Sarva Darshan.
9:00 PM – కవత భంధనం / Kavata Bandanam.
Anjaneya Swamy Temple Sevas:
Every Month on Purvabhadra star Day (Swamivari Janma Nakshatram) Suvarchala Hanuman Kalyanam is performed and the ticket price is – Rs.1116/-
Hanuman Maala will be taken for 11 days or 21 days or 41 days.
More than 3,65,000 donors are called MAHA ANNA DHAATHALU.
More than 1,01,116 donors are called VISISHTA DHAATHA.
More than 1,00,000 donors are called MAHA RAJA POSHAKALU.
More than 50,116 donors are called MAHAA DHAATHA.
More than 50,000 donors are called RAJA POSHAKALU.
More than 1,116/ donors are called POSHAKALU.
Maddi Temple Festivals Celebrated:
- Ugadi in Chaithra Maasam
- Sree Rama Navami in Chaithra Maasam
- Hanuman Jayanthi in Vaisakha Bahula Dasami
- Tholi Yekadasi in Aashaada Masam
- Vinayaka Chavithi in Bhaadhrapadha Maasam
- Deepavali in Asveeja Bahula Amavaasya
- Karthika Masam in Karthika Masam. Every Saturday Laksha Thamalapakula Pooja, Every Sunday Suvarcholo Hanuman Kalyanam, and Every Monday Laksharchana poojas are performed.
- Hanuman Vratham in Maargasira Suddha Thriodasi
- Bheeshma Yekadasi in Pushya Maasam
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple (Sub-shrine) on Vaisakha Suddha Pournami Kalyanamu and on Maagha Suddha Panchami day Pratheeshtanthaka Kalyanamu Nirvahinchabadunu.
How To Reach Maddi Anjaneya Swamy temple:
The nearest Airport is Rajahmundry 72.2 km away from the temple.
Nearest Railway Stations are Bhimadole is 14.14 km, Eluru is 23.73 km, Powerpet is 24.66 km, Tadepalligudem 37.3 km, Nuzivid is 38.49 km, Kaikolur is 41.46 km and Akividu is 41.66 km.
Jangareddigudem Old Bus Stand is 5.2 km, Eluru APSRTC New Bus Stand is 51 km and Vijayawada Bus Station is 112 km. Private autos and local buses are available to the temple.
Maddi Hanuman Temple Address:
Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 534447
Office Phone Number: 08821-226494