Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple is situated in Jangareddy Gudem, West Godavari District, Andhara Pradesh. Jangareddy Gudem is 51 km from Eluru. Here you can see Anjaneya Swamy siting on a Maddi tree with fruit in one hand and Gadha on the other hand.
Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Timings: 5.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Darsanam Timings:
5:00 am – అభిషేకం, నిత్య అర్చన / Abhishekam, Nithya Abhishekam.
6:00 am – ఆర్జిత పూజ ప్రారంభం, సర్వ దర్శనం / Arjita Pooja, Sarva Darshan.
7:30 am – బాల భోగం / Bala Bogam.
8:00 am – ఆర్జిత పూజలు, సర్వ దర్శనం, వేద పారాయణం ప్రారంభం / Arjitha Pooja, Sarva Darshan, Veda Parayanam.
12:00 Noon – మహా నివేదన / Maha Nivedana.
12:15 pm – మహా నివేదన / Maha Nivedana.
1:00 pm – హారతి, కవత బంధనం / Harathi, Kavata Bandanam.
3:00 pm – మధ్యాహ్నక పూజ, హారతి / Madhyana Pooja, Harathi.
3:15 pm – సర్వ దర్శనం / Sarva Darshan.
8:00 pm – ఆలయ శుద్ధి / Cleaning Temple/
8:30 pm – సర్వ దర్శనం / Sarva Darshan.
9:00 pm – కవత భంధనం / Kavata Bandanam.
Anjaneya Swamy Temple Sevas:
Every Month on Purvabhadra star Day (Swamivari Janma Nakshatram) Suvarchala Hanuman Kalyanam is performed and the ticket price is – RS.1116/-
Hanuman Maala will be taken for 11 days or 21 days or 41 days.
More than 3,65,000 donors are called MAHA ANNA DHAATHALU.
More than 1,01,116 donors are called VISISHTA DHAATHA.
More than 1,00,000 donors are called MAHA RAJA POSHAKALU.
More than 50,116 donors are called MAHAA DHAATHA.
More than 50,000 donors are called RAJA POSHAKALU.
More than 1,116/ donors are called POSHAKALU.
Main Festivals Celebrated:
1) Ugadi in Chaithra Maasam
2) Sree Rama Navami in Chaithra Maasam
3) Hanuman Jayanthi in Vaisakha Bahula Dasami
4) Tholi Yekadasi in Aashaada Masam
5) Vinayaka Chavithi in Bhaadhrapadha Maasam
6) Deepavali in Asveeja Bahula Amavaasya
7) Kaartheeka Maasam in Kaartheeka Maasam. Every Saturday Laksha Thamalapakula Pooja, Every Sunday Suvarcholo Hanuman Kalyanam, Every Monday Laksharchana poojas are performed.
8) Hanuman Vratham in Maargasira Suddha Thriodasi
9) Bheeshma Yekadasi in Pushya Maasam
10) Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple (Sub-shrine) on vaisakha suddha pournami kalyanamu and on Maagha suddha panchami day pratheeshtanthaka kalyanamu nirvahinchabadunu.
How To Reach Maddi Anjaneya Swamy temple:
This Hanuman temple is 3 km from Jangareddy gudem town.
Distance to Maddi Anjaneya Swamy temple:
From Chennai 558 km.
From Hyderabad 377 km.
From Bengaluru 769 km.
From Vijayawada 107 km.
Hanuman Temple Address:
Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
Andhara Pradesh – 534447