1) From February 1 to February 8, Rahu Ketu Pooja will be performed inside the temple for all types of tickets (from Rs.300 to Rs.5000)
2) Kumbabhishekam will take place for the Devatas of Parivara and the other Gopuras on February 1st at 6:00 AM.
3) On February 8th, ie. From 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM, Kumbabhishekshi will be performed for Natarajah Swamy, Dwajasthambham and Balipeetam.
4) On February 8th, that is at 1.00 PM, Kumbabhishekam is performed for the main deities.
5) The main deities Darshan will not be available from February 4th to February 8th. They will be the deities of Utsava Darshan during this period.
6) Rahu Ketu Pooja will be performed as usual, but will only change in Darshan.
7) From 9 February, all Arjitha Sevas will be restored, including Rudrabhishekam.
8) Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja will be held as usual from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily. The ticket office is open every day.