Chandi Homam is performed in Srisailam Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Temple every day between 11:30 AM-12:30 PM and the price is Rs.1500.
Chandi is the singular form of Goddess Parvati, Sri Lakshmi Devi and Saraswati Devi. So Chandi Homam pleases all three goddesses. Chandi Homam frees one of lust, anger and jealousy. One gets rid of Rahu dosha and gains great health, prosperity and good fortune if offered Chandi Homam. In the yoga shala, the Homam takes place at 9.30 am. A single ticket is valid for a couple or a single person. Devasthanam provides puja ingredients and laddoos as prasadam.
Srisailam Chandi Homam Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti. Do not wear a Shirt or Vest during the Pooja.
Female: Saree with a blouse or Punjabi Dress with Dupatta or Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree. No Jeans/Shirts/T-Shirts are allowed inside the main temple.
Note: The dress code is not applicable to children.
Srisailam Chandi Homam Timings: 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon Every Day.
Persons Allowed for Chandi Homam: One family. 2 adults + 1 child.
Srisailam Chandi Homam Procedure:
- This Homam is performed for the group of devotees at the Temple Mantapa.
- A priest will be running thru goddess Chandi in different forms and chant mantras. The second priest will perform the Homam while chanting mantras.
- The Homam and Mantra chant last around 45 minutes, followed by Purnahuti.
- Devotees can have Darshan on the same Seva ticket after Homam.
Srisailam Chandi Homam Benefits:
- Bless with Good knowledge and education
- Good wealth
- Removes Dosha related to marriage delay
- Removes long-standing illness
- Good health
- Graha Dosha Nivarana
- Removes fear
- Shatru Samhara
- Seeking victory over enemies
As per Puranas and devotee’s beliefs, performing the Chandi Homam will have great benefits,
- If you perform Chandi Homam 9 times you will get the benefits of Vajapeyamu.
- If you perform Chandi Homam 11 times the person can control the King
- If you perform Chandi Homam 12 times Shatru Samhara
- If you perform Chandi Homam 14 times one can control Enemy
- Performing Chandi Homam 100 times will remove long-standing illness and will come out of financial issues
- Performing Chandi Homam 1000 times will bring Good wealth
- Performing Chandi Homam 100000 times will become emperor