The goddess Saraswati Devi is one of the trinity devi or Tridevi of Saraswati, Sri Lakshmi and Parvati Devi. She is the goddess of learning, knowledge, music and wisdom, Saraswati Devi portrayed as a beautiful woman with Veena and Peacock.
There are very few temples of the goddess Saraswati in India and, in some areas, it is part of the Devi Mahatmya Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati mythology.
Below are the List of Saraswati Devi Temples in India:
1) Gnana Saraswati Temple, Basar, Telangana
2) Shringeri Sharadamba Temple, Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka
3) Panachikkadu Temple, Kottayam, Kerala (also known as the Dakshana Mookambika)
4) Dakshina Mookambika Temple, Ernakulam, Kerala
5) Koothanur Saraswati Temple, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu
6) Sri Vidya Saraswati Temple, Wargal, Telangana
7) Kaleswaram Maha Saraswathi Temple, Kaleshwaram, Telangana
8) Saraswathi Devi Sakthipeeth, Jammu & Kashmir (also known as Sharada Peeth)
9) Kolanu Bharathi temple, Kothapalli village, Kurnool, Andhrapradesh
10) Shri Saraswati Kshetramu, Ananthasagar, Medak, Telangana
11) Shri Saraswati Temple, Pushkar, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Siddhir Bhavatu Me SadA.”
Saraswati Shloka English Translation:
O Goddess Saraswathi; salutations to you, the giver of boons, the one who fulfills desires. I shall begin my studies. May there always be accomplishment for me.
Guru Stotram or Mantra:
“Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnu
Gurur Devo Maheshwarah
Guru Saakshaat Parabrahma
Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah”
Guru Stotram Translation:
Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He imparts, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.