Utah Sri Ganesha Temple Hours:
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 5:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
2021 Calendar Sri Ganesha Temple, Utah:
Utah Sri Ganesha Temple Guidelines:
- Please DO NOT TOUCH The Deities
- Please Do Not Light Any Diyas (Lamps) Or Incense Inside The Temple
- Please Respect The Privacy Of Devotees Who Are Praying Or Meditating
- Please Do Not Talk While The Pooja Is In Progress
- Please Control Your Children. No RUNNING Or PLAYING In The Temple
- Set Your Cell Phones, PDAs And Pagers To SILENT Mode While In The Temple
- All Prasadam Is Prepared By The Temple Priest Only
- Please Do Not Bring Any Cooked Food Items Into The Temple For Offering
- You Can Offer Milk, Fruits, And Flowers
- Please Do Not Eat Inside The Temple
- Photography Is STRICTLY PROHIBITED In The Temple
- Footwear Is Not Allowed In The Temple
- Leave Your Footwear On The Storage Shelves
Utah Sri Ganesha Temple Dress code:
- Modest Clothing Is Required.
- All Clothing Must Cover Shoulders And Knees
Utah Sri Ganesha Temple Map:
Utah Sri Ganesha Temple Location:
South Jordan Parkway,
Utah – 84095.