Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple is also known as Vadapalli Venkanna Swamy Temple is located in Vadapalli village, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh on the banks of Godavari River. Sri Venkateswara Swamy is the presiding deity in this famous Vadapalli temple. Vadapalli Venkanna Temple is 10 km from Ravulapalem. Sri Venkateswara Swamy is also known as Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy. Bhramostavam is celebrated for 10 days in this temple in a grand manner.
Vadapalli Temple Timings:
Sunday to Friday: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm 08:00 pm.
Saturday : 4:00 am to 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm 08:00 pm.
Sevas in Vadapalli Venkanna Temple:
1) గోత్రనామం / Gotranaman: Rs.5.00
2) కేశఖండన / Kesakandana(Head Shaving):Rs.5.00
3) అష్టోత్తరం / Ashtothram: Rs.20.00
4) సహస్రనామం / Sahasranamam Rs.30.00
5) వాహన పూజ: 4 చక్రాలు / 4 Wheeler Pooja Rs.50.00
6) వాహన పూజ: ద్వి చక్రాలు / 2 Wheeler Pooja Rs.20.00
7) కళ్యాణం / Kalyanam Rs.350.00
8) తులాభారం / Thulabharam Rs.50.00
9) స్పెషల్ దర్శనం / Special Darshan Rs.10.00
10) విశిష్ట దర్శనం / Visesha Darshan Rs.25.00
Sri Swamy vari Varshika Brahmotsavam in Asveja masam is celebrated for 5 days in this temple.
1) Goda Devi Kalyanam Rs.501/-
2) Govinda Mulalu
Devotees believe that if Unmarried girls are boys will get married if they conduct Goda Devi Kalyanam they will get married.
Swamy Vari తీర్ధ Kalyana Mahotsavam is celebrated in Chaitra Suddha Ekadasi for 7 Days.
Day 1 – From 3.00 AM Darisanam Sri Vari Dwajaarohanam(flag-hoisting festival), Ankurarpanam, nithya Baliharam.
Day 2 – From 3.00 AM Darisanam, Afternoon Edurukolu, 7.00 PM Kalyanam.
Day 3 – From 3.00 AM Darisanam, పొన్నవాహన మహోత్సవము, పూజలు, భోగములు.
Day 4 – From 6.00 AM Darisanam, నిత్యబలిహరణ, భోగములు, and Homam.
Day 5 – From 6.00 AM Darisanam, నిత్యబలిహరణ, భోగములు, andHomam.
Day 6 – From 6.00 AM Chakrasnanam in goutami River and darisanam.
Day 7 – From 6.00 AM Darisanam, మరియు శ్రీపుష్పోత్సవము
Vadapalle Temple Address:
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 533237
Phone No: 08855-271888