Everyone requiring a special service should
· Fill the reservation book placed in the temple lobby to schedule the service. [Name, Tel Number] · Pay the required fee or donation to the temple, which should be dropped in the Hundi or mailed to: Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple of Utah.
· Pay, in addition, a reasonable dakshina [tip] to the priests after the puja or service.
· Bring flowers, fruits and neivedya / prasad required for the puja.
· Check with priest in advance about suitability of date/ time, duration, required items.
· Arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time for the service. If devotees do not come for the service at the appointed time the Priests may cancel or reschedule a booking in order to accommodate other bookings and events.
All schedules and terms are subject to change and revision.
Priest services are booked on a first reserved first served basis, confirmed by paying the scheduled Donation/fee and
entry in the reservation ledger/book available at temple. Write the devotee name and telephone number clearly in the
Priest services can be availed at the temple or away from the temple everyday except on Temple Event/ Festival days or
during temple’s regular service times. Devotees must arrange for priest transportation, pickup and timely drop off.
Devotees are required to help clean up after the puja, sweep up and bag trash.
Deity Services at Temple Outside:
1) Aarathi to any diety on request Free
2) Archana Ashtothra Puja To Ganesha Or Other Dieties 21
3) Sahasranama Archana To Any Diety 51
4) Butter Or Sandal Decoration For Deity 51
5) Abhisheka Puja for any deity 75
6) Kalyana Utsava on Non Schedule day 101
Special Services at Temple:
1) Vehicle Puja $31
2) Vrat Sankalp, Raksha Dharan $21
3) Business Puja $101
4) Any single Homa / Havan or Puja $75
5) Satyanarayan Puja And Katha $75
6) Aruna Prasna, Chandi Pat Or Special Pujas $125
Hindu Samskaras at Temple:
1) Wedding $351
2) Upanayana [Thread Ceremony] $301
3) Sasti Poorthi [60th Birthday] $201
4) Pumsavana, Seemantha / Baby Shower $101
5) Engagement $75
6) Namakarnana / Punyavachan [Naming Of Baby] $51
7) Chula, Mundan, Karna Vedha [First haircut, Ear piercing] $51
8) Annaprasanna [First Feeding of Solids] $51
9) Vidya Aramba [First Lesson] $51
10) Ayush Puja On Birthday, Graduation, Etc. $51
Aapara Kaarya at Temple:
1) Hiranyam [Annual Memorial Service] $51
2) Anthyeshti [10th Day Shanthi Puja / Last Rites] $75
3) Sraaddha [Memorial Services] $101
Special Services Outside the Temple:
1) Vehicle Puja $51
2) Vrat Sankalp, Raksha Dharan $21
3) Business Puja $151
4) Bhumi Puja $101
5) Grahapravesha – House Warming $201
6) Any single Homa / Havan or Puja $151
7) Satyanarayan Puja And Katha $151
8) Aruna Prasna, Chandi Pat Or Special Pujas $201
Hindu Samskaras Outside the Temple:
1) Wedding $651
2) Upanayana [Thread Ceremony] $501
3) Sasti Poorthi [60th Birthday] $401
4) Pumsavana, Seemantha / Baby Shower $151
5) Engagement $151
6) Namakarnana / Punyavachan [Naming Of Baby] $125
7) Chula, Mundan, Karna Vedha [First haircut, Ear piercing] $125
8) Annaprasanna [First Feeding of Solids] $125
9) Vidya Aramba [First Lesson] $125
10) Ayush Puja On Birthday, Graduation, Etc. $125
Aapara Kaarya Outside the Temple:
1) Hiranyam [Annual Memorial Service] $101
2) Anthyeshti [10th Day Shanthi Puja / Last Rites] $251
3) Sraaddha [Memorial Services] $151
Priest Religious Services Fee and Suggested Dakshina Schedule:
*Priest Dakshina for events where you have more than two priests, or when performed inside or outside the temple:
For Events like Upanayanam, Sasti poorthi, or Sraddha where you request more than one priest to be present or offer food,
the performing priest will get the higher dakshina amount, and you can half that amount to the remaining priests.
The minimum suggested Dakshina is not applicable to regular pooja events conducted inside the Temple. These regular
events include all abhisekams conducted on weekdays, or Saturday or Sundays or monthly pujas or homas. These are
only for Private Priest services. Puja Times are given on an average to perform the actual puja. A lot of the puja like
wedding and Sraaddha depends on that family’s tradition and may take longer than an hour. It also does not include prep
time or alankara time for the puja.