Annavaram Temple Timings: 5.00 am to 9.00 pm.
In Ratnagiri temple every day is a festival day, there are many special celebrations which are very dear to the devotees of Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy temple. Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy Temple’s Devasthanam is celebrating the following occasions with great style.
1) Sri Swamyvari Kalyana mahotsavam
2) Sri Swamivari Jayanti
The second day of the Saravana Sukla is celebrated as the birthday of Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy with great style.
Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy marriage is celebrated in Vysakha Sudda Ekadasi for 5 days with various cultural programmes, processionsare also conducted in the Kalayanam Celebrations.
Important Festival Celebrated at Annavaram:
1) Ugadi – Panchagasravanam
2) Sri Rama Navami – Sri Sitarama Kalyanotsavams.
3) Chaitra Bahula Shasti to Amavasya – Sri Kanaka Durgamma Vari Jatara Mahotsavams.
4) 1st April – Sri Sarawathi Pooja
5) Sri Krishana Jayanti – Utla Sambaram
6) Sri Vinayaka Chavathi – Ganapthi Navaratara Utasavams
7) Sri Devi Navaratrulu – Mahanyasa Abhishakam and Laksha Kumkum Archana are being performed at Yantralayam.
8) Vijaya Desami – Jamii Pooja
9) Deepavali- Deepotasavam
10) Karthika Sudda Dwadasi – Boat Festival at Pampa River
11) Karthika Pournami – Giri Pradakshina Jawala Toranam
12) Kanuma Utsavam – Prabha Utsavam will be conducted in village
13) Maha Sivaratri – Mahanyasa Poorvaka Abhishekam Laksha Bilwarchana in the Main Temple.
Annavaram Temple Address:
Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy Temple
Annavaram Town Road,
East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh 533406.
Phone: 088682 39999
Phone : 08868-238121,238125,238163