To meet the needs of devotees visiting the Tirumala Sri Venkateswara temple, the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has decided to sell 1,000 “Sheeghra Darshan” Bus tickets every day. Those who travel to Tirumala by APSRTC can buy it together with the bus ticket by paying an extra ₹300.
Sheeghra Darshan would be hosted twice a day at 11:00 AM and at 4:00 PM. RTC supervisors would be present at the Tirumala bus station to guide devotees opting for ‘Sheeghra Darshan’.
Website address: https://www.apsrtconline.in/oprs-web/
To cancel their tickets, devotees should specify their ticket details in a mail to email@example.com. For further details, people could call 0866-2570005.
How to Book TTD Seeghra Darshan Tickets via APSRTC:
- APSRTC provides bus tickets as well as Tirumala Venkateswara Seeghra Darshan tickets, on some specific routes from different locations in Andhrapradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu and Karnataka.
- Open APSRTC Official website in the browser. APSRTC Official Website for Online Bus Ticket Booking – APSRTConline.in
- Fill in the cities of origin and destination, the date and press “Check availability”
- Check the available bus and click on the line for a larger view. Click “Show Layout”
- www.apsrtconline.in says
Rs.300/- E-SPL Entry Darshan Tickets to avail the Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara, Tirumala are available for this service. You can book now.
- Select the number of seats you required. In ‘TTD Darshan Details’, select the date of darshan and click search
- Click on the 11:00 AM or 4:00 PM slot to check the ticket availability (checkpoint 5 image). If not available check a different date for darshan and click search again.
- If darshan tickets are available, fill in passenger details as below, (AADHAR card is mandatory for darshan)
- Recheck your Journey & Darshan Date before making payment.
- If all the details are correct make the payment.
- Upon successful payment, Darshan and bus ride tickets are generated. But please note that this is only a bus ticket and not a Darshan ticket.
- For the Darshan ticket, either get it from Tirumala Busstand on showing the above ticket. Or download it from APSRTC website and the process is as below.
- Give the Ticket number and mobile number (same number used while booking) and click ‘Submit’.
- You will be able to see the bus ticket again. But please click on ‘TTD Print’ as shown below. (You will see this at bottom of the page)
- Take a printout of TTD Ticket and go for Darshan with the same. Below is a sample Darshan Ticket.
- Below are important instructions for Bus Journey and Darshan at Tirumala.
- The seat(s) booked under this ticket is/are not transferable.
- This e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and bus service specified herein.
- This e-ticket has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with an original photo ID Card of the passenger whose name appears above.
- Please keep the ticket safely till the end of the journey.
- Please show the ticket at the time of checking.
- The corporation reserves the right to change/cancel the service category. • BOOKING/CANCELLATION of tickets can be done before 1 hour of the scheduled start time at the origin of the service only.
- Partial cancellation is allowed in round-trip tickets provided the same number and type (Adult/child) are canceled in both UP and DOWN Journeys.
- For e-Ticketing/Refund, Related Queries/ Service Cancelled refunds to E-Mail: online.support©apsaconlinein
- Prohibited Items are not allowed on the bus. To refer to the prohibited items list please visit our website www.apsrtconline.in under the terms and conditions tab.
TTD Terms and conditions
- Please carry an A4 ticket printout to read the barcode at entry.
- At the time of entry, all the pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost..
- The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
- All the Pilgrims in group tickets have to report together.
- The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
- Entry with footwear is not permitted into the queue lines, Mada streets and Temple.
- TTD reserves the right to cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
- For TTD Darshan-related queries, Please contact 0877 2289905.
- Reporting and late reporting of Darshanam (after 1 1/2 hour only on booked slot) at ATC car parking (Rs.300/- ticket counter) Tirumala.
- In case of cancellation/prepone/postpone of APSRTC Journey Ticket, Rs300/ SPL Entry Darshan ticket amount will not be refunded and will not be allowed for TTD Darshan at Tirumala.