About Ashtadhala Padha Padmaraadhana Arjitha Seva Timings, Cost, Procedure, Booking Details.
About Ashtadhala Paadha Padhmaraadhana Seva:
Ashtadhala Paadha Padhmaraadhana Seva was first introduced by TTD in Srivari Temple, Thirumala on its Golden Jubilee Year 1984, when a Muslim Devotee offered 108 golden lotuses to Lord Venkateshwara.
Seva Day and Timing Details:
Day of Seva: Every Tuesdays only
Seva Starting Time: 06.00 Am
Seva Duration: 30 Mins
Ticket Cost: Rs.1250 per person
Entry: Available for Single and Couples
Reporting Time: 05.00 Am
Laddus (Big) – 2 nos
Vada – 2 nos
For Men – 1 no Upper Cloth (uttariyam) as Vastra Bahumanam
For Women – 1no Blouse Piece
Seva Ticket Details / Booking Procedure:
Tickets quota for this Seva will be released by TTD in its Online portals https://ttdsevaonline.com / https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login and at TTD E-Dharshan Counters, available in almost all major cities on the First Friday of every month from 10.00 am onwards.
So Devotees should login in its website can and book Tickets by entering valid Identity details and on successful submission devotees get a confirmation SMS to their registered mobile number and can take a Print out of the Ticket also.
TTD Tickets Quota for this Seva:
- Total 120 Tickets released by TTD for this Seva.
- Total 80 – 100 Tickets are allowed to book thru online and E-Dharshan counter.
- Another 20 – 30 Tickets will be given for those who send DD to TTD.
- One person can book two Tickets only at a time and once the devotee cannot book any other ticket for the next 6 months thru online.
- This Seva will not be conducted during special occasions like the Pavitrotsava ritual, Brahmotsavam, and some more.
TTD Dress Code:
Male devotees should wear White Dhoti and Upper cloth only. Females should wear Sarees and Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Ashtadhala Paadha Padmaraadhana Arjitha Seva Procedure / Details:
- Queue Line for this Arjitha Seva starts from Vaikuntam Que Complex II from 05.00 am onwards. First, the Devotees are allowed to sit in the Kalyanotsav Mandap for 10 – 15 mins after making the devotees remove their shirts at the Mandap entrance itself. The upper cloth for males and a cloth bit (blouse) for Females will be given here. The devotee’s Tickets and ID details will be verified here.
- Then Devotees are allowed thru the 2nd door (beside the Jaya Vijaya Statues) to sit inside the Mandap between Bangaaru Vaakili and Kulasekhara Padi in the Garbha Griha (Sanctum Santorum).
- Males and Females are allowed to sit in rows. Once the devotees are seated in the Garbha Griha, the 2nd door curtain will be closed.
- Then the Archakas start the puja by offering Dhoop (Agarbatthi sticks) and Dheep (oil lamp) to Lord Venkateshwara, the main deity. One of the Archak recites the Dhwadhasanamas of the Lord. The Archak offers one each of the Golden Lotus at the holy feet of the Lord after uttering one Name / Namavali.
- On completion of the Archana to the Moola Virat, Archana is offered to Goddesses Lakshmi and Padmavati. Later Ratha Harati is offered first, followed by ordinary Harati to the main deity.At the end of this Arjitha Seva, Devotees are allowed to have Darshan from the 1st door. Satagopam will be offered to each devotee.
Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Arjitha Seva Booking:
- Tickets can be booked online via the Lucky Dip option.
- The lucky dip will be processed one week later at 12 pm.
- After submission of the Lucky dip, a Message about the confirmation of the Ticket will be sent thru SMS and E-mail registered by the devotee.
- An online payment link will be enabled for 1 week.
- The devotee must carry Original ID proof (Aadhar Cards, Pancard, etc) at the time of reporting.