There are many temples for Lord Ganesh in Karnataka. Kannada Devotees worship Lord Ganesh as Ganappa. There are temples where Lord Ganesh manifests himself and temples which have historical Importance. Below is the List of Some famous and important Vinayaka Temples in Karnataka.
Important Sri Ganesha Temples in Karnataka:
- Idagunji Sri Vinayaka Devaru Temple:- Located on the banks of Saravathi river in Uttara Kannada district.
- Guddattu Sri Vinayaka Temple:- This Swayambhu Ganesh is Located at Kundapura in the Udupi district.
- Sowthadka Sri Maha Ganapathi Temple:- Temple without Garbha Gudi located 20 km from Dharmasthala in Belthangandy Taluk in Dakshina Kannada district.
- Gokarna Sri Maha Ganapathi Temple:- An ancient temple located Near Mahabaleshwar Temple in Gokarna, Uttara Kannada.
- Anegudde Sri Vinayaka Temple:- Anegudde village, Kumbashi, Kundapura Taluk, Udupi District.
- Kurudumale Sri Ganesha Temple:- Mulbagal, Kolar District.
- Mangalore Sri Sharavu Maha Ganapathi Temple:- located in Hampankatta, Mangalore.
- Bengaluru Sri Dodda Ganapathi Temple:- located in Basavanagudi, North Bengaluru.