Siva / Mahadevar Temples in Kasaragod Taluk:
1) Kasaragod – M.G. Road Sree Vayanaattu Kulavan Temple; 2 km. North East of Kasaragod.
2) Kasaragod – Aanavaathukkal, M.G. Road Sree Vayanaattu Kulavan Temple; 2 km. North East of Kasaragod.
3) Kasaragod – Naagarkattam Sree Mallikarjuneswara Temple; 2 km. South East of Kasaragod.
4) Kasaragod – Mallikarjuna temple; At the heart of Kasaragod taluk headquarters.
5) Kasaragod – Gudde – Mahalingeswara
6) Kasaragod – Kanjirankadu vydyanadan Temple.
7) Kasaragod – Mudiakkal – KalaBhairava Temple
8) Kasaragod – Pady
9) Kasaragod – Mulleira Shiva Temple
10) Kasaragod – Shiva temple near Kuthyala Gopalakrishna temple, Shiva mangalam – Sadashiva kshethram
11) Kasaragod – Kavugoli Beach – shiva temple
12) Kasaragod – Peradala P.O. – Udayaneshwara Temple.
13) Kasaragod – Shadikav, Shedigudde
14) Kasaragod – Delampady temple
15) Kasaragod – Shri Mangesh Temple
16) Manjeswaram – Kunjaththoor – Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 5 km. North East of ManjeswaramRailway station & 3 km. South East of Kunjaththoor Junction on NH-17, famous for the Chakratheerththam,
17) Manjeswaram – Hosabettu – Sree Keertheeswara Temple; 1 km. West of Manjeswaram Railway. Station,
18) Manjeswaram – Hosabettu – Sri Anantheeswara temple (Manjula kshethram); one and a half km. South West of Manjeswaram Railway. Station,
19) Manjeswaram – Badaaje – Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 3 km. East of Manjeswaram Junction (Via Pavoor road),
20) Manjeswaram – Badaaje – Sree Mahadeva Temple; 2 km. North East of Manjeswaram.,
21) Manjeswaram – Mahalingeswara Temple.
22) Vorkkaati – Pathoor – Sree Sooryeswara Temple; 15 km. from Manjeswaram.,
23) Meenja – Koliyoor Sri Shankara Narayana Temple; 14 km. South West of Manjeswaram.,
24) Meenja – Thalikala Sri Sadaasiva Gopalakrishna Temple; one and a half km. South of Katambaar village.,
25) Meenja – Mootambail Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 7 km. South East of Manjeswaram.
26) Paivalige – Bayar Panchalingeshwara temple; 16 km. East of Uppala on Kaikkamba Balloor road.
27) Mangalpaati – Mulinja Sri Mahalingeswara Temple – 2km. South West of Uppala Railway. Station
28) Mangalpaati – Sri (Ambaar) Sadaashiva Temple; one and a half km. East of Uppala Naya bazaar Junction on NH-17. Ph 04998-241935.
29) Mangalpaati – Shiriya (Kumbla) Sankaranarayanan Temple; 5 km. North of Kumbala & on the eastern side of NH-17.
30) Mangalpaati – Icchilangod Sree Sadasiva Temple; 3 km. South East of Icchilangod village office.
31) Kumbala – Kidoor Sree Mahadeva Temple; 10 km. North East of Kumbala via. Seethagoli – Kattachadukka Kalathoor road.
32) Kumbala – Bombraana – Karkkula Sree Sankara narayana Temple; 0.25 km. North of Bombraana Junction and 5 km. on Kalathoor road.
33) Kumbala – Aarikkaati – Kotta Sree (Fort) Mallikarjuna Temple; 1 km. North of Kumbala at Hanumaan nagar.
34) Kumbala – Icchilampaati – Etanat Sree Mahadeva Temple; 2 and a half km. from Soorambayil Junction on Kumbala – Perla road.
35) Kumbala – Koyippaati – Shedikkavu Sree Sankara Narayana Temple; half a km. North East of Kumbala on Kanchigatta road.
36) Kumbala – Sree Mahadeva Temple.
37) Puththige – Angaatimogaru – Delampaati Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 20 km. North East of Kumbala and 1 km. off Puththige on Seethamgoli – Perla road.
38) Puththige – Badoor Sree Jataadhaariswarar Devasthanam; 25 km. North East of Kumbala and 1 km. from Badoor on Seethamgoli – Perla road.
39) Enmakaje – Bajakultu Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 35 km. North East and 2 km. West of Perla on Kasaragod – Pedre road.
40) Enmakaje – Padre – Nellikkunch Sree Jataadhaariswarar Devasthanam; 37 km. North East of Kasaragod via Perla (Check post) and Gaaligopra.
41) Belloor – Nettanikke Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 41.25 km. North East of Kasaragod via Mulleriya (30 km.) then Nettanike Junction (10 km.) and 0.25 km. North.
42) Kumbataaje – Mulleriya Uma Maheswara Temple; 25 km. North East of Kasaragod via Cherkkala and Mouvaar.
43) Kumbataaje – Paththeri Sree Sankara narayana Temple; 29 km. North East of Kasaragod and half a km. from K.K. moola on Kasaragod – Gosaata road.
44) Kumbataaje – Ubrangala Sree Mahadeva-Paarvathi Temple; 27 km. North East of Kasaragod via Badiyatukka – Maarpathatukka road.
45) Badiyatukka – Velloor Sree Sadashiva Temple; 34 km. North East of Kasaragod at Kanteppaati on Kasaragod – Badiyatukka road.
46) Badiyatukka – Neerchaal – Perdaala Sree Udineswara Temple; 35 km. North East of Kasaragod and 2 km. from Badiyatukka on Kasaragod-Badiyatukka-Neerchaal road.
47) Badiyatukka – Kunthikaana Sree Sankara Narayana Temple; 40 km. North East of Kasaragod on Kasaragod-Badiyatukka-Perla road.
48) Badiyatukka – Sree (Ikkeri) Sankara Narayana Temple; 38 km. North East of Kasaragod and 3.5 km. from Badiyatukka on Kasaragod-Badiyatukka-Perla road.
49) Madhoor – Srimad Anantheswara Temple, in the beautiful landscape of the Madhuvahini river; 8 km. North East of Kasaragod town via Kutlu-Uliyathatukka.
50) Madhoor – Parakkala Sree Mahadeva Temple; 8 km. North East of Kasaragod.
51) Madhoor – Aramthodu Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 10 km. North East of Kasaraogod.
52) Madhoor – Shiribaagalu – Pulkoor Sree Mahadeva Temple; 1.5 km. North of Periyatukkam on Kasaragod-Periyatukkam road (via Bhagavathi nagar).
53) Madhoor – Kutlu – Ramdasnagar Sree Sivamangalam Temple; 2 and a half km. North East of Kasaragod or half a km. West of Ramadas nagar in Kasaragod-Madhoor road.
54) Mogral-Puthoor – Desamangalam Sree Sankaranarayana Temple; 10 km. North of Kasaragod via Chonkki or 0.25 km. from Kambaar.
55) Mogral-Puthoor – Kutlu – Gudde Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 4 km. North East of Kasaragod town or 0.75 km. North East of Atkaththbayil on Kasaragod-Kumbala road.
56) Mogral-Puthoor – Kaavugoli Sree Siva Temple; 7 km. North of Kasaragod and 100 m. North of CPCRI Junction on Kasaragod-Kumbala road.
57) Chemmanaat – Kalanaat – Chembarikka Sree Chandrasekara Temple; 10 km. South of Kasaragod and at Chandragiri.
58) Chengala – Nekraje – Naarampaati Sree Uma Maheswara Temple; 25 km. North East of Kasaragod town at Naarampaati Junction on Badiyatukka-Mulleriya road.
59) Chengala – Nekraje – Aalamkotalu Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 22 km. North East of Kasaragod via Paika on Kasaragod-Nellikkaatu-Mulleriya road.
60) Mooliyaar – Kaanathoor Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 20 km. East of Kasaragod town via Cherkkula-Mooliyaar.
61) Kaaraatka – Valavatala Sree Mahadeva Temple; Paikkana, Mouvaar. 26 km. North East of Kasaragod at Paniya or 2 km. from Mauvar in Kasaragod-Mulleriya mouvaar road.
62) Kaaraatka – Adhoor – Mallavara Sree Panchalingeswara Temple; 36.5 km. North East of Kasaragod town via Kasaragod-Adhoor (last 2.5 km. by walk).
63) Delampaati – Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 69 km. North East of Kasaragod town and 1 km. from Delampaati.
64) Delampaati – Adoor (Urdoor) – Sree Mahothara Mahalingeswara Temple; rare temple with three stepped Gaja prishta Sreekovil. The architectural style of Kerala temples, have fine structures develop from accentral point; 40 km. East of Kasaragod via Chengala-Adhoor-Kottyoti-Adoor and then cross the Payaswini river (temple at the southern bank of the river)
65) Delampaati – Katumana Siva Temple; 26 km. East of Kasaragod town via Poovatukka on Kasaragod Mulleriya road then 1.5 km. East towards Payaswini river and then cross it.
66) Delampadi – Sasthaveswara.
67) Bedatukka – Kuntankuzhi Sree Panchalingeswara Temple; 26 km. South East of Kasaragod at Kuntakuzhi Junction on Banthatukka road (via) Poyinacchi.
68) Bedatukka – Velikkunnu Sri Shiva Temple; 28 Km. South East of Kasaragod town via Thoroth (Banthatukka road).
Siva / Mahadevar Temples in Hosdurg Taluk:
1) Bekal Junction – Sree Mahalingeswara Temple.
2) Uduma – Pallikkara (ii) – Paalakkunnu Sree (Thrikkannaat) Thrayambakeswara Temple; Bekkal, one and a half km. North West of Kottikkulam Railway Station
3) Pallikkara – Panayaal Sree Mahalingeswara Temple; 5 km. South West of Kottikkulam Railway Station and 5 km. from Periyatukkam-Panayaal road.
4) Pulloor-Periya Panchaayath – Pulloor Sree (Meengoth) Siva Temple; 3 km. East of Chalinkaal on NH-17 or via Ambalathara (15.5 km. North East of Kaanjangaat).
5) Ajaanoor – Chiththaari – Raavanswaram Sree Perumthrikkovilappan Temple; 12 km. North West of Kanjankat, via Chalinkaal (9.5 km. of NH-17) and hence 2.5 km. towards west.
6) Ajaanoor – Chiththaari – Vaarikkaat Sree Mallikarjuna Temple; 5km. North East of Kanjankad town upto C.B. road Junction road and then half a km. East on CB road.
7) Ajaanoor – Chiththaari – Naikkavalap Sree Mallikarjuna Temple; 7 km. North West of Kanjangadu coastal road Chiththaari Junction
8) Kanhangad – Hosadurg Sri Karpooreswarar temple; one and a half km. South of Kanhangad; is situated inside the Kanghangad Fort. The temple is also known as Poongavanam Temple. Poojas are performed thrice a day. 30km from Payyannoor on the route of Thiruvananthapuram – Manjeswaram.
9) Kanhangad – Pudukkai Sree Kiraatheeswara (Sadasiva) Temple, Sadasivapuram; one km. West of Chirapuram in Chaalakkatavu road.
10) Kanhangad – Madhuraankai Sree Sankara narayana Temple, Uppilikkai; one km. South East of Patanakkad at KanhangadRailway gate.
11) Kanhangad – Mahadeva Temple.
12) Kanhangad – Sree Meengothu Siva
13) Kanhangad – velaswaram Temple.
14) Matikkai – Ambalathara Sree Siva (Kaanikkoolam) Temple, Ecchikkaanam; 4 km. North East of Neeleswaram-Mattikkai road near Ambalaththara Junction
15) Kottom-Beloor Panchayath – Beloor – Attayanganam Siva Temple; 17 km. North East of Kanhangad and 200 m. South East of Attayanganam on Kanhangad – Paanathoor road.
16) Kottom-Beloor Panchayath – Kottom Sree Vayanaatt Kulavan Deivasthanam; 20 km. North East of Kanhangad and 4 km. North of Utayanchaal.
17) Panathati – Peruthatti (Ranipuram) Sree Mahadeva Temple; 40 km. North East of Kanhangad – Panathati – Ranipuram road (near Panthikkal).
18) Perumthitta Shiva Temple; near Chandrapuram.
19) Kinaanoor – Chaayyinkot Sree Kiratheeswaram (Etathil) Kiratha moorthy Temple; 9 km. East of Neeleswaram at Chaayyinkot.
20) Kayyoor Panchayath – Pothaavoor Sree Vayanaatukulavan Temple; 25 km. from Neeleswar (via) either Kayyoor of Cheemeni.
21) Kayyoor-Cheemeni Panchayath – Klaayikkot – Muzhakkom Sree Shiva Temple; 12 km. from Neeleswaram at Muzhakkom via Cheruvathoor.
22) Kayyoor-Cheemeni Panchayath – Klaayikkot – Muzhakkom Sree Siva (Vairajaathan) Ramacham veettu Ara Temple; 12 km. from Neeleswaram at Muzhakkom via Cheruvathoor.
23) Neeleswaram – Perol – Ayyappankotta Sree Siva (Saasthamangalathappan) Temple; 3 km. East of Neeleswaram Junction on Chaathamath road.
24) Neeleswaram Sree (Thali) Neelakantheswara Temple; 1 km. West of Neeleswaram Railway. Station
25) Neeleswaram Sree Siva Temple (Kanicchira meethalikkaav); 5 km. South West of Neeleswaram Railway. Station
26) Nileshwar – Padinhattam Kozhual – Kottam temple
27) Cheruvathoor – Vatakkumbaat – Oothumkoolam Sree Siva Temple; half a km. South of NH in Kovvaal.
28) Cheruvathoor – Thuruthy – Tharakkaatt Sree Poomaaruthan Temple; 7 km. South of Cheruvathoor (via) Kaatankot, Mattikkara.
29) Cheruvattur – Ayannur shiva kshetram.
30) Cheruvattur – Puthur shiva temple.
31) Cheruvattur – Muzhakkoth – Mozhakothappan.
32) Pilikkot – Kotakkaat – Puththilott – Maniyara Sree Siva Temple; 15 km. South of Neeleswaram (via) Cheruvathoor, Kaalikkatavu Rd.
33) Pilikkot – Mattilaayil Sree Siva Temple; 10 km. South of Neeleswaram (via) Cheruvathoor.
34) Pilikkot – Maaniyaat – Thirunelloor Sree Siva Temple, Chandera; 15 km. from Neeleswaram (via) Pilikkot.
35) Valiyaparamba – Patanna (Part) Village – Swaminathan Sree Yogeswara Temple, Thrikkarippoor; 15 km. from Payyannoor (via), Thrikkarippoor, Moolayilkatav.
36) Valiyaparamba – South Thrikkarippoor (Part) Village – Vadakke valappu Arayakkaal Sree Vayanaatukulavan Temple; 5 km. South West of Payyannoor via Olavara.
37) Arayayikkal veerabhadran temple.