Naga Prathista Ramanatha Swamy Rameswaram.
Rameswaram Temple Timings: –
05.00 AM to 01.00 PM and 03.00 PM to 09.00 PM.
Regarding the pooja details you may contact the temple authority @ No. : 04573 – 221223.
Naga Prathista is also performed in this renowned ancient temple. It is believed that Naga Prathista done here in a perfect process only gives good results. After doing Naga Prathista in Rameswaram, perform Abishekam with the Ganga water taken by you.
After performing Naga Prathishta pooja at Rameswaram go to Nagarkoil, Nagaraj temple (Serpent God) and perform the pooja. It is believed that the Naga Prathishta is said to be completed, only when a pooja is performed in this Nagaraj Temple. Nagaraj temple at Nagarkoil is in Tamil Nadu which is about 320 km from Rameswaram. This pooja removes not only your and ancestral Nagadosham, but also protects your coming generations.
How to Reach Rameswaram:
The Nearest Railway station are
1) Mandapam – at 2 km away.
2) Madurai Junction – 151 km. These Stations are well connected by all the major cities of Tamil Nadu such as Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thanjavur and Trichy etc, and other major cities of India also.
Some of the major Trains that reached Rameshwaram:
- Rameshwaram Exp (16713) from Chennai are available on all days.
- Nagarkoil Exp (16351) at 12.35 am on Tuesday & Saturday from Mumbai CSTM.
- Nagarkoil Exp (16339) at 09.10 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday from Mumbai CSTM.
- DBS RMM Express (18496) available on Friday only at 11.55 pm.
- Rameshwaram Exp (16734) from Okha at 07.50 pm on every Tuesday.
- Cape Rmm Exp (12790) at 05.20 am on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday from Kanyakumari (Cape Town).
Airport – Madurai Airport is about 163 kms from Rameshwaram. And this city Airport is well connected with Airports of Tamilnadu and other states in india.
Tuticorin Airport – 156 km.
Chennai International Airport – 424 km.
Bengaluru International Airport – 471 km.
Plenty of buses are run by the Private and Govt RT Service Providers.